Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] October 2009 Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight

Aug 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
this year will the top two teams in div2 be promoted because of the the new super premier league being created?
If not I think ACBc can just ask for a div 1 spot and the league will give it to them.
Id say both Guildford and ACBC deserve a promotion!

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 1 - Titans 0

Short and sweet here. Not the prettiest game for either team. We made it hard on the Nomads and I don't think they made it that easy on themselves either. Had a few early chances but didn't create much for the rest of the game other than the one shot they had in the last 55 minutes which unlucky for us, went in.

We didn't play well, but had our moments, made it hard on them and generated more chances but unlucky not to finish.

Both teams had a short bench and the wind was a bitch to deal with. Officiating was decent considering ref didn't leave the centre circle! haha.

On to next week against the Caps. Good luck Nomads. Until we meet again!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
inter 5-1 pumas
yep that's true, inter played good and didn't let the pumas play. without a keeper we allowed them maybe 2/3 shots all game, their goal being a penalty. thank god we played how we can eventually, only took 7 games before we did....now all i can hope is we keep playing like this and i think the only team in 2a that will give us a game is the gunners. :) feels good to get a good result after the last 2 weeks. onto mission, which i can't wait for ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think today was the best effort we have put fourth so far, are defence played well and we worked the ball nice from back to front.

Nice couple of goals scored today as well with Mr Missionblues starting off with the opener off some hard work.

ON to Mission...can't wait to see all the hype :)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think today was the best effort we have put fourth so far, are defence played well and we worked the ball nice from back to front.

Nice couple of goals scored today as well with Mr Missionblues starting off with the opener off some hard work.

ON to Mission...can't wait to see all the hype :)

Must of been from all the call ups.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
time is 540pm (i think) and I just woke up...I hate these early morning games...off to the park to stand up front and be the pilon I always drempt i could be...So hung over Im bringing a bucket so I dont have any messes to clean up. Westcoast remember the beer cause Im doin this for you buddy. oh bloody hell my head hurts. A greasy Cheese burger is all I want right now.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
time is 540pm (i think) and I just woke up...I hate these early morning games...off to the park to stand up front and be the pilon I always drempt i could be...So hung over Im bringing a bucket so I dont have any messes to clean up. Westcoast remember the beer cause Im doin this for you buddy. oh bloody hell my head hurts. A greasy Cheese burger is all I want right now.

Don't worry it will be there I get cheap 15 packs by my place so there will be 15 beers for 15 mins. See ya in a bit .Too bad I can't get on the field stupid suspension. Oh well then I'll have an excuse when we lose.

WestCoast...What??? we actually have to cross a bridge ouch.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must of been from all the call ups.

I had that whole team thinking we weren't going to have any players, even a puma this morning texted me saying they were going to kick our ass :)

Almost came back to bite me in the ass as our goalie got the game times mixed up and we had to put a player in net with one good arm

See Stallion...you can win when you put a player in net:)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the white rock and young guns game. 2-0 white rock. Back and forth both down to 10 men. Still 20 min left.

Word on the street is acbc up 9-0 with 30 min left. Carniehore with 6 goals in 55 min

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
everyone went home after that, no one left on the bench. shout out to westcoast, they kept on playing and didnt get dirty at all, good bunch of guys.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
White rock 3 - 2 young guns

Game winner was a 35 yard softie lob shot that caught the keep off the line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0