Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div 2] Off season Rumours 06'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 06' Div2 off season Rumours

2A should be a tight division at first until everyone has played each other once, then there will be a separation between the top teams and the bottom teams regardless of who they are.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

This years Division Alignments are up:

Division 2A
1 Aldergrove Utd
2 Coquitlam City Ajax
3 Delta Metro Utd
4 Golden Ears Rams
5 North Coquitlam Utd
6 North Delta Titans
7 Poco City FC Wanderers
8 Surrey FC Wheelhouse Caps
9 SFC Stars
10 White Rock United

Division 2B
1 Dewdney FC Coachmen
2 Farmers United FC
3 GEU Tigers
4 GN Sikh Utd
5 LUFC Clones
6 Mission SC
7 Poco City FC United
8 Poco Royals
9 Surrey Pegasus FC
10 TWU Titans

Division 2C
1 Athletic Club BC
2 Coquitlam City Arsenal
3 Dewdney FC Celtic
4 GEU Wolves
5 GEU Titans
6 LUFC Bandits
7 North Delta Nationals
8 Poco City FC Athletic
9 Port Moody Lions
10 Surrey Coyotes

Not sure of the lineups last year but is this pretty much the same?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

2B much the same as last year. We lost Aldergrove and Columbia - both decent teams and gained Trinity and Pegasus. I can't understand why GN Sikh's are listed as they folded less than half way through the season last year and cost us two games. You should get demoted if you fold and want to come back - what is going to prevent the same thing from happening this year? Anyways, I hope they post the schedule soon as it is only one and a half weeks away.

JTL

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

4 tri-cities teams in 2c, love it, i hate driving to butt-**** nowhere... sorry aldergrove

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

canuckboy said:
4 tri-cities teams in 2c, love it, i hate driving to butt-**** nowhere... sorry aldergrove
6 teams from the north side of the river :knvb: where is Athletic Club BC from (and don't say BC) :mad:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoda said:
I did overhear her say something about wishing she'd seen the new uniforms and logo before signing the papers though.
She rambled on about something to do with them being plain and crooked.....i don't know, but sounds like she's unhappy already.
Trust a fluffy to complain about the uniforms... She's probably just pissed because they aren't see through meshies like she's used to playing in... I think we'll be able to get one specially made for her... I know she's aging now and gravity is taking it's toll, but does she still play without a sports bra? Does Yoda still wear hers? Or did he get himself a Bro, he's aging and sagging also:(

Sorry about the crest being crooked, the prototype was stitched to the Guru's jersey while I was wearing it, I believe my hip had popped out of the socket and it looked straight at the time. I'll have them redone though, cuz my other hip popped out, and it's crooked on mine now as well. :(

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

guru said:
6 teams from the north side of the river :knvb: where is Athletic Club BC from (and don't say BC) :mad:

I think Athletic Club BC is the old Coquitlam Hades team.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoda said:
From what i hear, the registration papers for your "star" actually have his wifes name on them. Probably better for the team that way anyways

Cue Rangerforever: "When and where do I sign for the Celtic?"- Words we all thought we'd never see typed by the big man.:D

Come to think of it...Yoda's missus in a mesh training top, eh? When and where, and how much is the team fee? Guru, this could be your single greatest recruiting tool, played right.

So, who else left the squad. Silver still hasn't stated, what about Bored? Skytrain?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
Cue Rangerforever: "When and where do I sign for the Celtic?"- Words we all thought we'd never see typed by the big man.:D

Come to think of it...Yoda's missus in a mesh training top, eh? When and where, and how much is the team fee? Guru, this could be your single greatest recruiting tool, played right.

So, who else left the squad. Silver still hasn't stated, what about Bored? Skytrain?
Signing Mrs. Yoda was a big feather in my cap! ... players waiting to see if I could wrap that deal up first before commiting... I'll know the final count in a few days... but I'm confident all will be returning now that I landed her :D She brings great assets, and a nice pair of hoo... le... feet. :eek:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

2c appears to be exactly the same same as last season. way to get creative brass:rolleyes: !

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who's cap isn't she a feather in Guru?
Except mine of course.
:(

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

That implies that i'm getting something from them.

All i'm getting is grief so far!

Woodsy

Apr 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Canuckboy,

Who did you guys sign in the offseason? Anyone good? No arm wrestling - im deceivingly weak!!!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

We had an exhibition game against Poco City Athletic tonight. They showed up with two teams. Poco Athletic and Poco United. They did complete line changes (10 players) every 10-20 minutes. We had 13 players. Anyways we won 3-2 and was a good training session for us. We played some good football but were fatigued towards the end. Missing three of our best players.

JTL

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah that wasn't supposed to happen, United was supposed to come with just a couple of guys to top us up.

oh well

Yeah it was good training but damn, I think I am gonna watch the goonfest that will be DFC Coachmen vs Poco City United.

LivinTheDream

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Everyone seems scared to play us, I need to find some exhibition games. Im open to playing anyone/everyone, preferably div 1 or prem teams to really get the ball rolling. If you know anyone looking keep me in mind!

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

LivinTheDream said:
Everyone seems scared to play us, I need to find some exhibition games. Im open to playing anyone/everyone, preferably div 1 or prem teams to really get the ball rolling. If you know anyone looking keep me in mind!

We are looking for a game do you have a field availible...?

Cantuzzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0