Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div 2] Off season Rumours 06'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEUWolves07

Aug 31, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 06' Div2 off season Rumours

Hello Div 2 Forum- wolfman is back and starting out fresh with a new name new account.

The Wolves finally have a coach - Alan Solk will be manning the sidelines for us this season. I allready see a huge change. We have 7 players returning from last year and 11 players not returning. We have 9 new players. Looking forward to the season.

We won the 7 aside GEU Tourney without our keeper and with only 7 players. Probably doesnt mean much but we scored a helluva lots of goals! I think we'll be fighting within the top this year - finally.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well done geuwolves07, I 'm guessing the Franchise is not back?

I'm sure we will play each other opening weekeng for the third year in a row. Any chance we can score in the first minute again? :)

We have 9 players not returning from last year and hope to be at least at the top half of the table by the end, getting ahead of Dewdney, Coquitlam, and ACBC is gonna be tough, but good luck and I'll see you sunday after next.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEUWolves07 said:
We won the 7 aside GEU Tourney without our keeper and with only 7 players.

Don't forget the guest performance in game #6 on Sunday. That clearly got you over the top.:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

My first post regarding the upcoming season.

We(The Tigers)don't look good. We are fatter. Out of shaper. Slower, and older. Top that off with our Goaltender calling it a career, and things don't look good.

That being said, we always seem to finish near the middle of the pack.

We'll see what happens.

GEUWolves07

Aug 31, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fat Monkey said:
Don't forget the guest performance in game #6 on Sunday. That clearly got you over the top.:rolleyes:

for sure. for sure - i didnt really watch that game, I was in too much pain with my earlier knee collision with paul on your team, fck that hurt... walking on it the next day so it should be ok.

GEUWolves07

Aug 31, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

canuckboy said:
Well done geuwolves07, I 'm guessing the Franchise is not back?

I'm sure we will play each other opening weekeng for the third year in a row. Any chance we can score in the first minute again? :)

We have 9 players not returning from last year and hope to be at least at the top half of the table by the end, getting ahead of Dewdney, Coquitlam, and ACBC is gonna be tough, but good luck and I'll see you sunday after next.

seeing how the brass don't mix it up too much I would guess thats a good prediction. it'll be interesting to see how our new team will compete... preseason is always hard to judge

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Really? You mean, it's hard to judge a team based on their performance at a 7 aside picnic?

Who would've guessed...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEUWolves07 said:
Hello Div 2 Forum- wolfman is back and starting out fresh with a new name new account.

The Wolves finally have a coach - Alan Solk will be manning the sidelines for us this season. I allready see a huge change. We have 7 players returning from last year and 11 players not returning. We have 9 new players. Looking forward to the season.

We won the 7 aside GEU Tourney without our keeper and with only 7 players. Probably doesnt mean much but we scored a helluva lots of goals! I think we'll be fighting within the top this year - finally.

You guys always take this 7 aside tourney so serious, but I guess I would too if I had as many crap seasons as you guys do:eek: I think the Rams drank the most beer on Sunday even more then Prem boys:cool:

GEUWolves07

Aug 31, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kevin Hector said:
You guys always take this 7 aside tourney so serious, but I guess I would too if I had as many crap seasons as you guys do:eek: I think the Rams drank the most beer on Sunday even more then Prem boys:cool:

do you say that every year? yes we do take it serious - its the pre-season warm up, - - we drink beer too, is that your excuse for stinking it up?

I don't really care - as long as our new 9 players make the difference to get us in to contention. Having a coach for once will also help

next.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You're not alone Wolfy. LUFC"A" has taken pre-season team picnics seriously, too.

The Fenian and Utah were untouchable in the sack race. They seemed so in tune with the movements of each other's bodies, it was uncanny, if not just a little bit unnerving. Pure chemistry. One might call that a big bag of dicks.

The Garden Gnome ate up the competition in the apple bob, but the poor bugger nearly drown when he fell into the barrel.

Naturally, I won the pin-the-tail on the donkey competition. Playing aimlessly whilst tripping all over myself isn't new to me, though I'm not sure coach Kilby appreciated having that tail thumb-tack nailed to his ass.

I think we're ready for the challenge of Div. 1 now, like you guys for div. 2, after taking our picnic competition to heart.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
it was uncanny, if not just a little bit unnerving.
You mean unCainy" ?!

Dude said:
I think we're ready for the challenge of Div. 1 now, like you guys for div. 2, after taking our picnic competition to heart.
We haven't had our picnic yet.... We've had 3 really good training sessions though ... I think we have a true FVL contender for the crossdressing competition.... he's great in the cookie toss competition as well... right STD... you up for the picnic/games?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEUWolves07,
Did you guys pick up any players from the team Al' coached last year?

GEUWolves07

Aug 31, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoda said:
GEUWolves07,
Did you guys pick up any players from the team Al' coached last year?

yep. i think a couple guys came with him, he had a terrible turn out last year.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

you picked up one player from his team, the small striker with speed to burn, we picked up two from his team from last year, they only had about five or six guys left at the mid way point of the season last year.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

guru said:
You mean unCainy" ?!

We haven't had our picnic yet.... We've had 3 really good training sessions though ... I think we have a true FVL contender for the crossdressing competition.... he's great in the cookie toss competition as well... right STD... you up for the picnic/games?

I don't think they were cookies but it's hard to tell, they always taste different on the return trip. Besides I was always told to train till you puke or was it puke then you train. Either way I got it covered.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

walls said:
2c appears to be exactly the same same as last season. way to get creative brass:rolleyes: !

DMU has been moved over to 2C. Dont know why but will be nice to see new faces.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, i've attended my first official practice tonight and i can say that i can't wait..............................to move to another team next year.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great we have to play Coquitlam in our first game. **** the only team that really runs and we gotta play them first game, hey Celtic can you share some of your running drills so we can learn how to run by Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0