Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wut up bi?.........long time no trash!! glad to see all the same lames are still tearin up this thread. the nationals will be back in 2 again this year lookin to improve as always. i will be coaching for this season, as i'm out until january(the league wanted us to spot the rest of the div a few points before i return!!LOL!!!)

anyways i'm in the market for a keeper.....so if anyone is one, or knows one, please forward them onto me.
cheers and good luck this year you lazy bastasrds!!:wa::bronco::knvb::wa:

What yer mom let you back on the internet???? where the hell have you been hiding???? lets get a game before the season starts.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They seem to have the 2007-2008 numbers heading all the pages, but last years stuff still on it, I guess they're ahead of schedule that way :rolleyes:

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey odog, where you playing this year? and good luck to the magpies as i hope to be playing for the rams this year??? although apparently i was only talking to the waterboy, right franchise? :p

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey odog, where you playing this year? and good luck to the magpies as i hope to be playing for the rams this year??? although apparently i was only talking to the waterboy, right franchise? :p

Who the fcuk were you talking to???? I'm hearing a lot of good things about you Mag and I look forward to kicking a football with ya when I get back to Vancouver. oh sorrry I mean a saaaaawker ball:rolleyes: Shaven will keep you inline lol. walls lets get a friendly at your park or mine let me know.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who the fcuk were you talking to???? I'm hearing a lot of good things about you Mag and I look forward to kicking a football with ya when I get back to Vancouver. oh sorrry I mean a saaaaawker ball:rolleyes: Shaven will keep you inline lol. walls lets get a friendly at your park or mine let me know.

Fukc that, I am not driving out to butt fukc nowhere to play the Nationals on cement again.....I would rather play on gravel at Merkley

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not only am I the waterboy but the cleat shiner as well.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC, we just had a terrific run in the Open Canada Cup, and lost 1-0 to the Columbus Clan. Fantastic Game!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not only am I the waterboy but the cleat shiner as well.

'chise, one word: Oranges.

C'mon bro, get with the program here. What kind of Team Mom are you going to be if you don't bring the oranges?

P.S. I like my oranges in liquid form. Liquid, as in Absolut Mandarin. Do it.

Damn waterboy...

;)

~Shaven

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
'chise, one word: Oranges.

C'mon bro, get with the program here. What kind of Team Mom are you going to be if you don't bring the oranges?

P.S. I like my oranges in liquid form. Liquid, as in Absolut Mandarin. Do it.

Damn waterboy...

;)

~Shaven

Hot Coco in december to......just baught a new backpack and a coo coo cooler. I need to save a my allowance now for a bunsen burner and hot plate for water purification.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah- I will be away is Osoyoos, so I've told my co-manager to take it easy on you plumbers... :D

Tell Darryl thanks again for the game for me.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will do, good to take is easy, our new guys are just not working together right, so hopefully having a game will sort it out, we'll try not to let you know any of our secrets for the tournament though, as we have the rematch first :)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, you've seen the Nationals play then I take it...?

~Shaven

All you've done for the last 4 years is WATCH teams play.......your team included;). i see you've found another team to take a chance on you again this year. will this be your last hourrah?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukc that, I am not driving out to butt fukc nowhere to play the Nationals on cement again.....I would rather play on gravel at Merkley

you live in buck fukc nowhere. When you head into delta you are heading into a little piece of paradise just moments away from the big city. Then again i wouldn't travel to mackie to play the nationals and I play in delta. Just kiding wells but seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0