Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and banter - DEC. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llama

Nov 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Week end predictions

Port Moody Lions Peace Arch Selects Sun 6:00PM Heritage Woods
I'm going with Moody, Peach Arch is on a sweet trip to relegation. They can't score and they can't defend. Moody 5-0

GEU Wolves Dewdney FC Celtic Sun 12:00PM Hammond Old
This week the wolves sneak closer to the top, it will be a close game but the wolves will pull threw 3-1

Delta Metro Utd. LUFC Dynamo Sun 2:15PM John Oliver Park
This game should really be close but the lack of skill from the Delta keeper will cost them, I take Dynamo 2-1.

Coq. City Arsenal Eagleridge Hades Fri 8:00PM Blue Mountain Park
I find it puzzling how this game is the match of the week. Arenal can seem to only score verus Celtic and there really not a strong sqaud. Hades in a no brainer 3-0

PoCo City Athletic Whalley Utd. Sun 12:00PM Gates #1
Well this week my friend Canuckboy will lose again to a high scoring Whalley team, the Athletics inability to keep the ball out of there net will cost them this game. Hey the Wolves will also pass you this week to :D Whalley 3-1. Although I hope some how Athletic wins!!
3-1 Wolves, well I think thats a good guess considering our last 2 games but we havent played the wolves yet this season and u will see DFC on the winning side of a 3-1 victory rather then the losing side.

PS - the Delta keeper does suck

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's my puchee cent,

I've seen a quote earlier saying that the hurricanes didn't get there name from a U14 girls soccer team... In my opinion that's bullish, I know some of the girls playing on that team and they were in existence before the boys team distinguished themselves as the hurricanes, for the most part the guys that have daughters on that team also pretty much control the boys team ( I'd like to call them a mens team, but after i heard one of their players squeel after a tackle in a tournament this summer, i didn't see it fit to call them a mens' open team YET). Anyways, as far as this kokanee character goes, he's a pretty funny guy and i would consider him someone who is recognized in the indo-canadian soccer community not only for the efforts he puts forth but also for causing the ruckus amongst people who take his opinion too seriously, ( he was able to cause an "uproar" with a single post here, wasn't he?) I think it was hurricane power that said kokanee has "rubbed" a few players in the last few years, Well I don't know what your type of rubbing is all about but from what i've seen, any opposing player that he's rubbed while playing on the backline hasn't objected, and on many occasions that has included several hurricane players ;)

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey its # 10 hows ur ankle feeling. u talk a lot of shite but when i fukin hit u, u were crying like a lil fukin bitch.. watch out next time i fukin play, you wont be fukin walking..

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
Hey its # 10 hows ur ankle feeling. u talk a lot of shite but when i fukin hit u, u were crying like a lil fukin bitch.. watch out next time i fukin play, you wont be fukin walking..

Well congratulations #10, how about you take a deep breath before you post next time and let us know who you're addressing your post too?
:confused:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I’m number 8, unless you are talking about yourself as being #10 in which I couldn’t understand with your grade 3 grammar, and cj if that is you, you are a cheep cnut of a player. You must be one of the girls the kokanee was talking about when the canes were formed, only he forgot to mention that girls still play on the team.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:

WOW....all I can say is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Llama said:
3-1 Wolves, well I think thats a good guess considering our last 2 games but we havent played the wolves yet this season and u will see DFC on the winning side of a 3-1 victory rather then the losing side.

PS - the Delta keeper does suck

Well see you on Sunday then!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PainKiller said:
Well congratulations #10, how about you take a deep breath before you post next time and let us know who you're addressing your post too?
:confused:

Painkiller, I believe he was addressing that post to me. In our game the cheep cnut tried to take the ball away from me with a vicious blow to the ankle. It fcuken hurt!!! When I got up I had a few unkind words for him and wanted to punch him out for his dirty tackle. After all was said and done we both received a yellow. The guy almost broke my leg and should have been given a red and sent off, but since the ref obviously knew the Canes quite well he let him off easy.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:

hey hp could you direct a comment or two like this toward the clones it will help the boys focus when we play.as you have seen us play we probably wont be crying if thats the type of match you are intending to play . as i see it that wont be your strong suit against us. and by the way play whoever you want does not matter to us it wont change our game as you know .how come you dont think the make up game will be until after christmas ? dont you want to get it in before the break so you can be in first ? maybe ?

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious, you know that is not my style!! My man Cj was over and took exception to some of the things that have been written about him in the last couple of days. He needed to say his peace and he doesn't have a TTP user ID so he used mine. What he said was comin from his anger at shite that has been said and that is fair enough...Don't expect me to give you guys any bulletin board material though!

As for the make up game, we would love to have it before the break. I haven't heard anything from the league though and I left them a message asking if it is going to be that weekend. My wife and I want to go away either next weekend or the weekend after so it would be nice to know from the league. Hopefully it is before the break but we'll see...

curious said:
hey hp could you direct a comment or two like this toward the clones it will help the boys focus when we play.as you have seen us play we probably wont be crying if thats the type of match you are intending to play . as i see it that wont be your strong suit against us. and by the way play whoever you want does not matter to us it wont change our game as you know .how come you dont think the make up game will be until after christmas ? dont you want to get it in before the break so you can be in first ? maybe ?

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
hey this Is CJ...listen u fukin chumps.. u guys think u guys r tough when u guys are talking shite on the fukin computer but when we see u guys, you guys are fukin licking are nuts to fukin play for you.. just because we play for a team that can win games you guys start to fukin hate.. i dare you ****s to say this shite to are fukin face and see whats up iight.

now we're talking! ok buddy, i'd talk shite to your ugly face and you would like it. you would like it just like 08star likes takin rusty rods from HP up the a$$. and why are you posting under HP name? not quite bright enough to create your own account CnutJuice?

Hurricane Power said:
Criticism doesn't bother us jackass! It's shite bein made up and personal attacks on individuals with their names being used that bothers us. We show others respect in that regard and expect the same back. If that bothers you, go cry to your mom...

go cry to my mom? is that the best you could come up with? i laugh in your face. go back to special ed. maybe the 'smart' kids can show you how to make fun of the mentally disabled :eek: :wa:

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually it is BC Soccer rules we are following and not just FVSL rules...Hate the game, don't hate the players Sheep!! If they want to change the rules that's fine and we'll act accordingly....This is the last year of youth for our guys anyways so any changes won't affect us...

Sheep said:
On another note I’m glad so many of you have come forward with all this inside information about the Canes and how corrupt their system is. The more I here about them the more shady I think they are. It seams that they will take advantage of every loop hole in the FVSL regulations and rules book to field the best team they possibly can with out using illegal players. But from what I have heard from Konkanee this may not be far off the truth . There should be no way that a player should be able to play for his youth team, play for GN, play for Kalsa and of course play for the best team on the universe the Hurricanes all in one month. You guys are pretty classy.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You obviously play indo-canadian soccer so im sure we've played you guys. Just a quick question here, if we're not a "mens team" in your pathetic opinion then how did it feel like losing to a boys team? Take your puchee cent and shove it up ur ass.
PainKiller said:
Here's my puchee cent,

I've seen a quote earlier saying that the hurricanes didn't get there name from a U14 girls soccer team... In my opinion that's bullish, I know some of the girls playing on that team and they were in existence before the boys team distinguished themselves as the hurricanes, for the most part the guys that have daughters on that team also pretty much control the boys team ( I'd like to call them a mens team, but after i heard one of their players squeel after a tackle in a tournament this summer, i didn't see it fit to call them a mens' open team YET). Anyways, as far as this kokanee character goes, he's a pretty funny guy and i would consider him someone who is recognized in the indo-canadian soccer community not only for the efforts he puts forth but also for causing the ruckus amongst people who take his opinion too seriously, ( he was able to cause an "uproar" with a single post here, wasn't he?) I think it was hurricane power that said kokanee has "rubbed" a few players in the last few years, Well I don't know what your type of rubbing is all about but from what i've seen, any opposing player that he's rubbed while playing on the backline hasn't objected, and on many occasions that has included several hurricane players ;)

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually he was reffering to guys that dont play in this league when he was saying that stuff about people licking his genitals and asking him to play for them :D Anyways, soccer mom just relax, your not even in our division and unless we face you in the first round of cup play your teams probably not going to make it far enough to play us anyways. So just relax with the hatin.
Soccer Mom said:
now we're talking! ok buddy, i'd talk shite to your ugly face and you would like it. you would like it just like 08star likes takin rusty rods from HP up the a$$. and why are you posting under HP name? not quite bright enough to create your own account CnutJuice?

go cry to my mom? is that the best you could come up with? i laugh in your face. go back to special ed. maybe the 'smart' kids can show you how to make fun of the mentally disabled :eek: :wa:

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your such a loser sheep. Where not breaking any rules, the kids have played maybe one game for gn all year and thats like two of them and only cj plays with khalsa on some weekends, when its all said and done its none of your business anyways. We use the same guys week in week out, theyre a part of our team so just relax. Not trying to hate here buddy but you suck anyways, your teams pretty pathetic and you guys will probably spend the rest of your careers in div 2 or div 3 anyways. We're just here for a short stay so please just shutup. Maybe some of this is my fault because i always come here and have a little bit to much fun with predicting wins and celebrating our victories. But im not planning on stopping anytime soon :D , so until someone beats or someone actually has a real issue with us doing something illegal (not just random thoughts and made up shite) then please just get off our backs, its not our fault we're this damn good! :D
Sheep said:
On another note I’m glad so many of you have come forward with all this inside information about the Canes and how corrupt their system is. The more I here about them the more shady I think they are. It seams that they will take advantage of every loop hole in the FVSL regulations and rules book to field the best team they possibly can with out using illegal players. But from what I have heard from Konkanee this may not be far off the truth . There should be no way that a player should be able to play for his youth team, play for GN, play for Kalsa and of course play for the best team on the universe the Hurricanes all in one month. You guys are pretty classy.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Actually he was reffering to guys that dont play in this league when he was saying that stuff about people licking his genitals and asking him to play for them :D Anyways, soccer mom just relax, your not even in our division and unless we face you in the first round of cup play your teams probably not going to make it far enough to play us anyways. So just relax with the hatin.

actually you douche, i know he was refering to some other whack job on this site, but i don't care.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vegas Odds on Cup Play

Hello fellas, we don't play this weekend and I am a little bored at work right now, so I am going to take the time to provide you with the Vegas odds on the President's Cup this year courtesy of yours truly who moonlights in Vegas. :p Soccer Mom, it may be too long for your attention span so just ignore this post! Here we go with my odds on favourites for the Cup:

1. 3-1: Hurricanes, NDFC, and Clones (these are the elite teams of Div 2)
4. 6-1: Poco United (Hard working group with talent capable of a run)
5. 10-1: Whalley United (Good chemistry on this team and play a team game)
6. 15-1: Twassen Royals, Eagleridge Hades (Underdogs but if they overachieve, you never know)

8. 25-1: ND Titans, Columbia (A lot of things such as a great draw would have to fall into place for these two, along with overachieving)

10. 27-1: GEU Tigers (These guys are for those looking for a good darkhorse. These guys do have talent but haven't shown it on the field. If they can get a good draw and play at the top of their game, they could be a solid darkhorse to put money on).

11. 50-1: All other Div 2 teams as well as Div 3 teams as let's get real, nobody other than the teams I mentioned above has more than a minute chance to win the Cup!! No offense to anyone, but just my two cents worth on the upcoming Cup. :p

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Vegas Odds on Cup Play

Hurricane Power said:
Hello fellas, we don't play this weekend and I am a little bored at work right now, so I am going to take the time to provide you with the Vegas odds on the President's Cup this year courtesy of yours truly who moonlights in Vegas. :p Soccer Mom, it may be too long for your attention span so just ignore this post! Here we go with my odds on favourites for the Cup:

1. 3-1: Hurricanes, NDFC, and Clones (these are the elite teams of Div 2)
4. 6-1: Poco United (Hard working group with talent capable of a run)
5. 10-1: Whalley United (Good chemistry on this team and play a team game)
6. 15-1: Twassen Royals, Eagleridge Hades (Underdogs but if they overachieve, you never know)

8. 25-1: ND Titans, Columbia (A lot of things such as a great draw would have to fall into place for these two, along with overachieving)

10. 27-1: GEU Tigers (These guys are for those looking for a good darkhorse. These guys do have talent but haven't shown it on the field. If they can get a good draw and play at the top of their game, they could be a solid darkhorse to put money on).

11. 50-1: All other Div 2 teams as well as Div 3 teams as let's get real, nobody other than the teams I mentioned above has more than a minute chance to win the Cup!! No offense to anyone, but just my two cents worth on the upcoming Cup. :p

We will see there Hurricane.....Whalley and Eagleridge are not that strong as for the other teams I don't really expect for the Tigers but I will tell you won thing Whalley isn't worth 10-1 odds my friend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0