Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since you little kids on the hurricanes weren't able to visit the cloverdale petting zoo this year because it closed down, the g-fence has arranged a visit of a local farm in Chilliwack.

I'll take in your game on Jan 30th against columbia, then after the game we can all go see and touch the animals. Thats the least i can do for you good guys. And no, these aren't the cattle i picked up at Cheers.

G-fence :wa:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't going to make any posts for a while, but this is worth sharing:

Below is a link to petition for the new road connecting the university to the fields at SFU to be named after Domenic Mobilio, and I ask everyone to take two minutes to sign the petition. Please feel free to forward this on to others.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mobilio

If it doesn't work by clicking the link, try "cut and paste" into the address line.

As most here know, I'm pretty sensitive to this subject, please take the time to sign this petition for a man very worthy of this memorial.

Next post...next week.
Cheers,
Guru

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the whole "little kids from the hurricanes" thing is getting old, and ill leave you to "touch" the animals all you want on your own because you obviously are looking foward to it.
G-fence said:
Since you little kids on the hurricanes weren't able to visit the cloverdale petting zoo this year because it closed down, the g-fence has arranged a visit of a local farm in Chilliwack.

I'll take in your game on Jan 30th against columbia, then after the game we can all go see and touch the animals. Thats the least i can do for you good guys. And no, these aren't the cattle i picked up at Cheers.

G-fence :wa:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Shaven,

Will you be in abby for the game this sunday?

Of course, wouldn't miss it. :D I'll be freshly 'shaven' and ready to play...are you fit for our match G?

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the deal with the Rippers. I heard they called Alder. an hour before the match and said they couldn't field a team. Needless to say Alder. showed along with the ref. Bunk...bunk...classless. Should be fined I tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0