Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
Where has G-fence gone. Before this weekend he was talking how they would shite kick so many teams and now he is in hiding after taking a 4-0 beating by the titans. The titans are a solid team, however the way Gfence was talking they never should have stood a chance against the crazy boys from abby. The titans may be a well run squad, but they have not beat us in the last 5 games dating back to winter of last year and they destroyed you guys. So what excuse are you gonna use this time, will it be, oh we were too drunk the night before, we didnt have any players. Please come back and amuse me with your pathetic excuses.

haha no doubt eh, g-fence is a punk ass who can't ride with the real cowboys. he's probably out in the barn giving his animals a good rub down after a hard, HARD days work :eek: :eek: :eek:

at least he's got enough class not to show his retarded name around here after talking so much trash about his team then not backing it up AT ALL. :rolleyes: dumbass.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya all the youth players that play with us are a part of our club so we have them almost every week, sometimes we have to do without them like last week against the stars because on rare ocassions they have important youth games at the same time as our game. That was actually a bad game for cj usually hes so dominant that its impossible to stop him he was kinda hurting so he didnt play as much as usual.
curious said:
just low scoring cause if its not i probably wont like the result .your game with poco was a 1-0 kinda game not 3-0 as it was same kind of game our midfield will have to play smart as thats how you create you chances in the two games ive seen . by the way the new back line is much better than the first time i saw them it will be interesting low scoring game we win high scoring game you win.question are the u21 guys always playing for you as they were dominant in the poco match ? #5 and #8 cj i think ?

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
I didn't think the Tigers had any superstars...I thought they were an old youth silver team that stayed together over the years, much like DFC Celtic...and lamb tits...don't be playerhating NDFC because we're first in Div 2 and your fighting relegation with a couple winless teams...hey dwarf this is for you...OUT!!!

How did you know we came out of silver?
U18 silver into men's--its quite a cross over. Our team is still extremely young, in fact, we've picked up even younger players as the years have gone, but only a half dozen or so of our players now were on the youth team.
We lost our first couple games most every year, but thats all part of adjusting to moving up a div every year. We've managed to be in the top end every year, and I don't think this year Shouldn't be any different.
However, We've never relied on superstars, its not healthy. A couple superstar players can only carry a team so far.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Posted a DIV 2 C Christmas Break Poll, I encourage others to do the same for their relevant division.

LINK TO POLL
Good idea Subby but only Premium Members here can start polls... not sure if there are any Premium Members here that play in 2A or 2B?

Cheers,

~Regs.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Good idea Subby but only Premium Members here can start polls... not sure if there are any Premium Members here that play in 2A or 2B?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Then perhaps I can do it HOWEVER my critique and insight on the group might be weak. Wait, thats normal!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Last year we finished two points out of first place and made it to the quarters which was better than you accomplished. Yah we have had a rough start and we are down in the standings but in our last two games we havent lost to the top two teams in our div, even if they were ties.

We are finally looking alot better lately and like I said we will finish in fourth spot right behind you guys in third. By the way you were lucky to get the single point yesterday against us. Just like last season you started out strong but will struggle down the stretch. Good luck against the Canes though...you will need it.

only because the league took away a sweet ass kicking from the knights or you would have been 7 or 8th

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone made a predictions about the Wolves winning 2-0 over Peach Arch but peace arch making a game out of it.....Hopefully that win happen last time we played the argued with each other and players were walking off the field. How did Delta beat this team 7-0. Must of been a interception run back by Ronald V. I wonder if he stepped on the ball and flapped his wings :confused:

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whack and SoccerSl-ut!!

The G-fence never runs away from a fight. Yes we got beat by the titans. They were the better team that day. No excuses.

Although for your information the G-fence did not play that weekend as he had to sit out a game. I'm sure the whack can agree, that if your defence is not solid, you have a better chance of losing games.

And for you ladner bi-tch. Let the records speak now.

Last 3 games:
Twassawsen 0-2-1
Abby 2-1-0

January 8th - Abby vs. Twassawsen 10am Bateman
The G-fence will put you in your place :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please enlighten me with an explanation to why you refer to whack as "the whack" and yourself as "the g fence" haha thats priceless.
G-fence said:
Whack and SoccerSl-ut!!

The G-fence never runs away from a fight. Yes we got beat by the titans. They were the better team that day. No excuses.

Although for your information the G-fence did not play that weekend as he had to sit out a game. I'm sure the whack can agree, that if your defence is not solid, you have a better chance of losing games.

And for you ladner bi-tch. Let the records speak now.

Last 3 games:
Twassawsen 0-2-1
Abby 2-1-0

January 8th - Abby vs. Twassawsen 10am Bateman
The G-fence will put you in your place :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Please enlighten me with an explanation to why you refer to whack as "the whack" and yourself as "the g fence" haha thats priceless.

cuz he's used to saying things like "i'm going to the bar to 'visit' the chickens, the cows, the donkeys...."

yeah, we may not have a win in our last 3 games g-fence, but you're the guy who was talking all that shite about your teaming winning the rest your games of the season and how your gonna compete for promotion :rolleyes:

i may talk a lot of shite, but i've never said the royals were gonna get promoted, i've never said we'd even compete for first (of course we're trying to...), i've never said we are some superstar team that can kick the crap out of any team when we want to, i've never made outrageous predictions about our own games except our game against NDFC which i predicted correctly, and now only for the second time this season, i predicted Royals 3 - Aldergrove 1 this weekend.

why don't you pick yourself up out of 6th place, and move back down to div. 3 where you might, might, be able to accomplish something. the soccer mom, OUT :eek:

B

Blahzay

Shifty_dwarf said:
How did you know we came out of silver?
U18 silver into men's--its quite a cross over. Our team is still extremely young, in fact, we've picked up even younger players as the years have gone, but only a half dozen or so of our players now were on the youth team.
We lost our first couple games most every year, but thats all part of adjusting to moving up a div every year. We've managed to be in the top end every year, and I don't think this year Shouldn't be any different.
However, We've never relied on superstars, its not healthy. A couple superstar players can only carry a team so far.
Honestly I had no idea your team used to play silver, i'm sorry to hear that though. It was mainly a piss take directed at Sheep with you fellas on the side. Hey Sheep, even if we were mid pack in your group we would still be ahead of you. I hear that instead of the Tigers bringing oranges to games, they just suck the milk out of your lamb tits at half time.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
Honestly I had no idea your team used to play silver, i'm sorry to hear that though. It was mainly a piss take directed at Sheep with you fellas on the side. Hey Sheep, even if we were mid pack in your group we would still be ahead of you. I hear that instead of the Tigers bringing oranges to games, they just suck the milk out of your lamb tits at half time.

My fellow GEU mates don't last till half-time they take 5 minutes intervals then make line-changes. Honestly though I would watch out for them...yes there old.....yes there mainly fat.....but they can win games by the kick and run!!!

GO TIGERS GO

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard the boyz from may have been a little tired as they had the Annual Cow Milking Competition in Abby this past weekend!! :p

Soccer Mom said:
cuz he's used to saying things like "i'm going to the bar to 'visit' the chickens, the cows, the donkeys...."

yeah, we may not have a win in our last 3 games g-fence, but you're the guy who was talking all that shite about your teaming winning the rest your games of the season and how your gonna compete for promotion :rolleyes:

i may talk a lot of shite, but i've never said the royals were gonna get promoted, i've never said we'd even compete for first (of course we're trying to...), i've never said we are some superstar team that can kick the crap out of any team when we want to, i've never made outrageous predictions about our own games except our game against NDFC which i predicted correctly, and now only for the second time this season, i predicted Royals 3 - Aldergrove 1 this weekend.

why don't you pick yourself up out of 6th place, and move back down to div. 3 where you might, might, be able to accomplish something. the soccer mom, OUT :eek:

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power

You must be the funniest guy here. Cow milking contest, original!!!
That puts soccerslu-t to shame.
THe only cows I milked on the weekend were the ones i picked up in surrey at "Cheers" after the game. You knew that one was coming.

Clarification
Abby is not the cow capital of BC, that honour guys to the beautiful town of ladner, and the twassen boys can verify that. You guys can take cracks at the city if you want, but just remember, we provide employment to half the surrey population. Ask any one on the hurricanes, they could probably verify that. :D

G-fence
:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only think i can verify is that abby stinks (literally) and that you and your team suck and if my team had your record at this point of this season even i wouldnt be on here talking shite. Speak when spoken to g-fence cause your team hasnt earned enough credibilty to even wipe the a ss of the surrey cows from cheers you speak of :eek:
G-fence said:
Hurricane Power

You must be the funniest guy here. Cow milking contest, original!!!
That puts soccerslu-t to shame.
THe only cows I milked on the weekend were the ones i picked up in surrey at "Cheers" after the game. You knew that one was coming.

Clarification
Abby is not the cow capital of BC, that honour guys to the beautiful town of ladner, and the twassen boys can verify that. You guys can take cracks at the city if you want, but just remember, we provide employment to half the surrey population. Ask any one on the hurricanes, they could probably verify that. :D

G-fence
:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0