Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
'wow' i just had a an exelent experiance. got to read that junk from guru.
you were pissed when you wrote it. shite you should get an award.
jive dont let that dumbass keep you from posting cause if you go that means i'll have to make up for it.
shaven dont know if you gave guru any bench time. if you did just watch the little bugger will slide his way on this thread some how. its all he has.
GURU i really think you need to meet a person befor you want to kill them. i was right you do have small man syndrome. probably got beat up lots as a kid. oh shite there i go again judjing people befor i know them. guru your 2 cents it bullshite. watch me hear i go... you must be a fukcin tool probably on the verge of a breakdown.
DUDE not only are you pathetic in your threats you and you tiny ideas make me sick you really are the reason the human race has not gone further in achievement. i hope for my sake and all who share this land you think befor you speak, including yourself GURU
cause i truely believe with some hard work and profesional help you may become a good smart human being.
oh well maybe i went too far with that last comment.
seriously now how did you make it this far someone must like you up there.
oh, i know, it was so that you can help the rest of us realize that we are good people and that killing is a bad thing.
you wanna fight a war go be a BUSH bitch.
as for personal health maybe you should get your fingers bound and lick a cold pole this winter i just never want to see such trash on here again
apology or not take some deep breaths GURU and have some time off.
awww.......... i just hang my head you poor, poor man
i do feel sorry for you!
why dont you go get drunk tell some guy, to his face, that you are gonna bootfukc him and step into reality. you are petty!
reap the wirlwind dumbass !
now its over.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Let me ask you boys a question here, does anyone really believe that they can compete with the hurricanes? After seeing us dismantle teams these past few weeks doesnt it just make you want to forfiet the game rather than driving all the way down to the field to get shitkicked? ;) :D

Jesus Christ what I would give to be that young and c ocky again. I can't wait for this Cup draw, I'll admit that you guys are damn good. But when I look at 2B it's an older group of teams, I would like to see you guys play young teams like the Eagleridge Hades, LUFC,Port Moody Lions, or even us (Athletic), the only extra pounds in 2C are the girlfriends sitting on the sidelines. :)

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Last year we finished two points out of first place and made it to the quarters which was better than you accomplished. Yah we have had a rough start and we are down in the standings but in our last two games we havent lost to the top two teams in our div, even if they were ties.

We are finally looking alot better lately and like I said we will finish in fourth spot right behind you guys in third. By the way you were lucky to get the single point yesterday against us. Just like last season you started out strong but will struggle down the stretch. Good luck against the Canes though...you will need it.

sheep last year you were garbage this year same result...dont care if your teams playing better your all ass.....everyone of yas...out truth be told....

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SHAVEN
sorry about the post but i couldnt respect your wishes. i just dont like it when people are too mean plus jive is my friend so i just needed to say a few things to guru in the hopes that somthing like that does not happen again drunk or not we must take responsiblity for our actions. no threat is idle.
that will be the only one.

gumby

Aug 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're a class act hoodrat. Guru apologized, and knowing Guru, i know it was sincere. Go piss on someone else, dink. This issue was supposed to be over with ages ago. Let's all move on and start pissing on the teams we'll be playing on the weekend.

]
hoodrat said:
'wow' i just had a an exelent experiance. got to read that junk from guru.
you were pissed when you wrote it. shite you should get an award.
jive dont let that dumbass keep you from posting cause if you go that means i'll have to make up for it.
shaven dont know if you gave guru any bench time. if you did just watch the little bugger will slide his way on this thread some how. its all he has.
GURU i really think you need to meet a person befor you want to kill them. i was right you do have small man syndrome. probably got beat up lots as a kid. oh shite there i go again judjing people befor i know them. guru your 2 cents it bullshite. watch me hear i go... you must be a fukcin tool probably on the verge of a breakdown.
DUDE not only are you pathetic in your threats you and you tiny ideas make me sick you really are the reason the human race has not gone further in achievement. i hope for my sake and all who share this land you think befor you speak, including yourself GURU
cause i truely believe with some hard work and profesional help you may become a good smart human being.
oh well maybe i went too far with that last comment.
seriously now how did you make it this far someone must like you up there.
oh, i know, it was so that you can help the rest of us realize that we are good people and that killing is a bad thing.
you wanna fight a war go be a BUSH bitch.
as for personal health maybe you should get your fingers bound and lick a cold pole this winter i just never want to see such trash on here again
apology or not take some deep breaths GURU and have some time off.
awww.......... i just hang my head you poor, poor man
i do feel sorry for you!
why dont you go get drunk tell some guy, to his face, that you are gonna bootfukc him and step into reality. you are petty!
reap the wirlwind dumbass !
now its over.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Hey Bulljive I wouldnt be braging about being in first place in 2A. From looking at the groupings, you guys are in the weekest of the groups in div 2. If you were in our div you would be in the middle of the pack.

guy i didnt even read this post before i posted my reply...your to funny guy news flash asshole you never beat us last year and we came in 8th and we are 10 times better than last year which means your team would be munched by us....middle of the pack to much to take....i highly doubt wed be middle of the pack....you talked about last year made it to the quaters who gives a shi* if you made it to the quarters did you win.......no so your a loser........we went to the finals and lost and im not talking about we were in the cup finals to try to impress some guys on this website we are losers to came in second which isnt #1 and thats all that matters.....and just so you know a sheep is considered as a female ..a ram is a male so i guess we all know where you stand when it comes to the ol are you male female question.....bitch......im out for the last until jan........ndfc rules top of the food chain...........sheep is a chick....

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Let me ask you boys a question here, does anyone really believe that they can compete with the hurricanes? After seeing us dismantle teams these past few weeks doesnt it just make you want to forfiet the game rather than driving all the way down to the field to get shitkicked? ;) :D
well 08 i think there is still one team that wants to drive down to cloverhole and play the canes ? can't talk about running up the score cause we havn't run into each other yet ! but i still would like your guess at the scoreline

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep you sure talk alot of trash for a guy who is arguably the weakest player on a
team that is fighting relegation.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dopie maybe you should pull out a book on farm animals before you make a comment about something most elementary kids know. I will give you some credit though, you were right that a male sheep is called a ram but just for your information female sheep have there own name too and they are called ewes.

If it weren't for sheep, we'd have no wool sweaters or lamb chops!

Nice try though.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
Sheep you sure talk alot of trash for a guy who is arguably the weakest player on a
team that is fighting relegation.

Scoop Dawg what team do you play for? I see in your bio that you forgot to mention that. As for fighting for relegation, I think not. Like I said before, by the time things are all said and done we will finish fourth place and I know thats nothing to brag about but thats a far cry from being relegated.

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite! I'm gonna have to start handing out bats so you guys can all keep beating this 'Guru' issue...I don't think it's quite dead yet. Lay of him, man. He apologized....not an easy thing to do. You all act as if you've never made an idle threat or done anything impeccably moronic while pissed(hammered; drunk) beyond recognition. You're all on this 'holier-than-thou' trip and it's getting old.....And yes, I do comprehend the irony of my bringing up an issue while telling the rest of you to drop it, so you need not reply. This is the first I've commented on this issue, and it will be the last.

Moving on.....as far as this weekend goes......no idea. Nothing in 2C has been making any sense at all lately. I can't figure out what's going on. 3 of the 5 top teams lost to teams in the bottom half. The other 2 tied EACH OTHER. All I hope is that this weekend makes more sense than the last.
Prediction....Celtic will rock some serious arse. :knvb:

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey 08star, why don't you just come out of the closet :eek: you're hiding in, and let me know if your interested in playing the royals.

hoodrat: i don't have a clue what your talking about. sorry dude.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if you have noticed but i have never actually gone on record to predict a score because soccer is such an unpredictable game, i just predict victories :D But for you i will make an exception. You guys are an older smarter team from what i hear because your sure not young and fast :D It would be a tough game because our styles do clash and it might take a little while to figure you guys out but i would say about a 2-0 win for us. And what do you think the score would be?
curious said:
well 08 i think there is still one team that wants to drive down to cloverhole and play the canes ? can't talk about running up the score cause we havn't run into each other yet ! but i still would like your guess at the scoreline

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya the teams in our division are a bit older but we do have one other good young team and thats columbia, cant remember what the score was but we did beat them. And canuckboy you dont want to draw the defending champs in the cup, trust me :)
canuckboy said:
Jesus Christ what I would give to be that young and c ocky again. I can't wait for this Cup draw, I'll admit that you guys are damn good. But when I look at 2B it's an older group of teams, I would like to see you guys play young teams like the Eagleridge Hades, LUFC,Port Moody Lions, or even us (Athletic), the only extra pounds in 2C are the girlfriends sitting on the sidelines. :)

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why you would want to take an unneccessary beating is beyond me but hey whatever floats your boat :eek: I will ask the boys if they want to get a game in, i sure wouldnt mind, ill get back to you on that one.
Soccer Mom said:
haha, you're such a tool, but i'd probably be doing the same thing if i was in your position. you really like dismantling things eh? fair enough, whatever floats your boat :eek: i'd be more than happy to play exhibition against your team , i can talk to my team, you can talk to yours...how does jan. 2nd sound? and please don't give me this bullshit to talk to your coach, don't be a pussy about it. fair enough if your team actually doesn't want to play or mine for that matter cuz i don't know if they'd be interested, but really, how hard is it to ask your team yourself. get back to me dickface.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where has G-fence gone. Before this weekend he was talking how they would shite kick so many teams and now he is in hiding after taking a 4-0 beating by the titans. The titans are a solid team, however the way Gfence was talking they never should have stood a chance against the crazy boys from abby. The titans may be a well run squad, but they have not beat us in the last 5 games dating back to winter of last year and they destroyed you guys. So what excuse are you gonna use this time, will it be, oh we were too drunk the night before, we didnt have any players. Please come back and amuse me with your pathetic excuses.

B

Blahzay

TheRob said:
Will the Tigers stay together if they are demoted or will the superstars disband and try their luck elsewhere?

I didn't think the Tigers had any superstars...I thought they were an old youth silver team that stayed together over the years, much like DFC Celtic...and lamb tits...don't be playerhating NDFC because we're first in Div 2 and your fighting relegation with a couple winless teams...hey dwarf this is for you...OUT!!!

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Not sure if you have noticed but i have never actually gone on record to predict a score because soccer is such an unpredictable game, i just predict victories :D But for you i will make an exception. You guys are an older smarter team from what i hear because your sure not young and fast :D It would be a tough game because our styles do clash and it might take a little while to figure you guys out but i would say about a 2-0 win for us. And what do you think the score would be?

just low scoring cause if its not i probably wont like the result .your game with poco was a 1-0 kinda game not 3-0 as it was same kind of game our midfield will have to play smart as thats how you create you chances in the two games ive seen . by the way the new back line is much better than the first time i saw them it will be interesting low scoring game we win high scoring game you win.question are the u21 guys always playing for you as they were dominant in the poco match ? #5 and #8 cj i think ?

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:

just ask the 2c lufc , port moody if they want to play the clones .you think its easy cause were are a little older now. why do think we play in men's open and not masters. i do believe a bit of knowledge comes with age just cause you young dont mean shti to me running around like chickens with your heads cut off cant wait for some cup games that cross over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0