Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jonny said:
canuck boy/guru

I watched the whole game sun, I saw good points on both your sides. It was a good match but celtic had most of the play they came out strong with a controling first and final 20 minutes but the rest of the game was back and forth. The pk was bs you can't say that was a good call by the ref a great finish on that kick and as far as tackling went both teams had some that you would expect to see in div 3 or 4. Guru your team should have pulled of the win but you guys argueed amongst yourselves for the final 20 when you had the most presure, not only on the field but off the field as well. Good game fellas look forward to playing you both again especially you guru for obvious reasons.

ps I can't stand chia pet
Fair accessment Jonny, much the same as Canuck boy. The chippyness from us came out of frustration from being wacked early, and our faster players being grabbed after skinning midfielders....Our kids have to learn to move the ball and let $hit that's out of their control slide. After the loss to PAU the $hit hit the fan, and the bickering started. Maybe I should play more than the 30 minutes I do now just to keep things in line on the field. The sideline argueing is an embarrasment (as well as the on field shite) as you remember on Sunday, I was ready to pack it in from that crap. No respect for each other.

What's this mean : "....especially you guru for obvious reasons....."?
I play the back line, and rarely stray up front, but if you want, I'll play striker for a few minutes....just to put one by you and get us going! ;)

Royals FC

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Bulljeet talks about a two team race at the top of div2A. The Abby team will beat both NDFC and Ladner in the rematches. Just ask Aldergrove who the best team in this division is, and they will tell you it is abby. Shaven you talk a lot of smack. WRU should atest to that also since they got spanked 8-1. Look for abby to challenge in the second half of the season and make it a three team race.
First off there's no Ladner team in 2A. TSAWWASSEN ROYALS FC, means we're from TSAWWASSEN, got it? There is a Ladner team in 2C, DMU United. You guys have a good team but I'd be surprised to see you finish near the top. You guys will have to be next to unbeatable for the second half of the season to compete, not just blow the occasional team out when you're on your game. Good luck though.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Shaven you talk a lot of smack. WRU should atest to that also since they got spanked 8-1.
Let's take a quick look at the facts G-fence: In the last 3 games, Abby is 1 win and 2 losses, with those losses coming to teams ahead of you in the table...WRU is 2 wins and a tie in its last 3 games, with both those wins coming against teams ahead of it us the standings...oh, and further to that, Abby is 3 GF, 5 GA in those games, while WRU is 8 GF, 5A...sorry, but I talk a lot of smack??? :confused: I don't normally here, but if you insist...WRU has beaten the Rippers, Titans and tied the Royals, and unless FVSL has the scores wrong, I believe Abby has lost to all three of those teams. :eek: Enough said.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not going to make excuses, or say we are better than other teams. We will compete in Div 2, and we will let our wins speak for themselves. Every team some bring their A game win they come to Bateman at 10am on sunday.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
although I agree with abby in that i do think they have a pretty good team. You can't come on here and start yapping we took you apart 3-0 in like 25-30 minutes in. If we kept are starters on for the rest of the game it probably would have been 8 same with the geu titans last week. I would love to see any other team in this division be able to take out 6 or 7 starters and still do what we do. Abby still didn't even get a sniff. royals Fc when you refer to DMU do you mean the team in div 2c or NDFC. If you mean NDFC after next weekend we will only be 2 points back with a victory, I wouldn't call that an occasional victory

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Bulljeet talks about a two team race at the top of div2A. The Abby team will beat both NDFC and Ladner in the rematches. Just ask Aldergrove who the best team in this division is, and they will tell you it is abby. Look for abby to challenge in the second half of the season and make it a three team race.
Hmm, unless my grasp of the English language is spotty, which it isn't, that reads to me like you ARE saying you are better than other teams...yet in your next post you claim that you DO NOT claim to be better than other teams...hmm, anyone else find that a bit contradictory? :rolleyes:

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru said:
What's this mean : "....especially you guru for obvious reasons....."?I play the back line, and rarely stray up front, but if you want, I'll play striker for a few minutes....just to put one by you and get us going! ;)

What I ment was I would like a chance to be on the field against you as I said on sunday I watched from the sidelines as we lost to you guys, and I know you'll be up for some brews after the game no mater what the out come

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Bulljeet talks about a two team race at the top of div2A. The Abby team will beat both NDFC and Ladner in the rematches. Just ask Aldergrove who the best team in this division is, and they will tell you it is abby. Shaven you talk a lot of smack. WRU should atest to that also since they got spanked 8-1. Look for abby to challenge in the second half of the season and make it a three team race.

ahhh, another geographically retarded poster on here. as my teammate mentioned, we're Tsawwassen, home of thifty foods. not a bunch of fields filled with shite that send aromatic scents flowing through your house and onto save on foods.

and i'll keep that in mind G, you beating BOTH NDFC and the Royals. that's great you beat aldergrove, and i'm fully aware aldergrove beat the royals, but i know aldergrove is not that strong of a squad, so abby beating them 3-0 really means nothing to me, i don't care how well you played.

shaven said:
I don't normally here, but if you insist...WRU has beaten the Rippers, Titans and tied the Royals, and unless FVSL has the scores wrong, I believe Abby has lost to all three of those teams. :eek: Enough said.

i'm looking forward to our nov. 21 match shaven.

G-fence said:
I am not going to make excuses, or say we are better than other teams. We will compete in Div 2, and we will let our wins speak for themselves. Every team some bring their A game win they come to Bateman at 10am on sunday.

ya, we'll try as we get up at 7am :rolleyes: thanks for that.

bulljive said:
royals Fc when you refer to DMU do you mean the team in div 2c or NDFC. If you mean NDFC after next weekend we will only be 2 points back with a victory, I wouldn't call that an occasional victory

if you learned to read, he clearly states "There is a Ladner team in 2C, DMU United." oh wait, you live in abbotsford, they must've made you get up at like 5 in the morning for school where you were still asleep and thus didn't learn to read. :rolleyes:

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
damnit i'm friggin stupid, proceed to piss take on me bulljive, i thought you were G fence who posted that. didn't even look. meh, learn to read.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
where's my mind this morning....hey bulljive, royals fc was refering to abbotsford i believe about being unbeatable, not DMU or NDFC

bonesbrigade

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Bulljeet talks about a two team race at the top of div2A. Look for abby to challenge in the second half of the season and make it a three team race.

You're squad's got skill, and potential. But I said it earlier in the season, I'll say it again. You never know what to expect from Abby. One week it's a blowout, then they lose the next 2. It was the same story in div 3 last year. A few outstanding victories, shadowed by more upset loses, which dropped them in the standings. Don't take Abby lightly, but they lack the consistency to challenge NDFC and the Royals in the standings. It's a 2 horse race. Develop your squad this year. Find some consistency and make your push next year.

RIPPER777

Nov 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby Will Beat The Royals And Ndfc If We Dont Party To Much The Night B4 N If We Get Out Of Bed For Our Home Games :d ......if We Show Up 30mins B4 Game Time Watch Out We'll Win The Game...if We Show Up With 5 Guys N The Rest Show Up 2mins B4 Kick Off Ur Gonna Beat Us.....its That Simple..........cant Wait Till We Play The Rippers Nov 13......its On A Saturday Night....finally Get To Sleep In On Sunday......aight Thats All I Wanna Say :d

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Redwoods dont take it personally, we just like to come on here and have fun. Your guys team is obviously good, you guys are in 1st place. We just think that we got robbed the last time around because of the ref and the dumb red cards. Next time we play it will be a good battle but this time around we will have a full lineup so the outcome will be different. But i guess we wont find out until we play, good luck this weekend.
redwoods said:
let me just add to the above...it's too bad that the hurricanes talk the way they do because they are a decent squad, one of the better ones we have seen.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ripper 777, those sound like alot of excuses its mens league everybody drinks the night before. We all had to get to abby for a 10am game you guys live there quit making excuses and try beating a team thats in the top 3. I didn't get there till 10 minutes before the game and I scored in the first 5 minutes.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey soccer s--t, I said Aldergrove would probably say we were the best team in the league. I never said we are the best team, I said we will compete for top spot. YEs, i understand we would have to go without a loss the rest of the season, lets see what happens. I think you ladner boys are just lucky and NDFC is the team to beat. You say aldergrove sucks, but you lost to them. That means any team could be you. We are going to have our full team back when we play your team again and I look forward to waking up at 5 just to get ready to face your joke of a team. Enjoy first place for the time being, because you won't be there too long.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljeet, our sweeper ****ed up on the first goal. You got a gift. How many more goals did you score. Your a good player but nothing special. YOur starters went off after the first 40 minutes, then what did your team do? We controlled the rest of the game, but got no help form our forwards. ITs trash time, ABBY STYLE. BAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAA

bonesbrigade

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Hey soccer s--t, I said Aldergrove would probably say we were the best team in the league. I never said we are the best team, I said we will compete for top spot. YEs, i understand we would have to go without a loss the rest of the season, lets see what happens. I think you ladner boys are just lucky and NDFC is the team to beat. You say aldergrove sucks, but you lost to them. That means any team could be you. We are going to have our full team back when we play your team again and I look forward to waking up at 5 just to get ready to face your joke of a team. Enjoy first place for the time being, because you won't be there too long.

Hey G, why don't ya go back and read the banter from september. That's where everyone got all their juvenile trash talk out of the way. Now we're into the season, the standings tell the story. You know, and everyone else knows, the Royals are not a joke of a team. Let's tell it like it is.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Bulljeet, our sweeper ****ed up on the first goal. You got a gift. How many more goals did you score. Your a good player but nothing special. YOur starters went off after the first 40 minutes, then what did your team do? We controlled the rest of the game, but got no help form our forwards. ITs trash time, ABBY STYLE. BAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAA

Yeah I didn't do anything except set up the next two goals and burn your left back 7 or 8 times. Your sweepers a really good player, I never said I was anything special although 1 goal and 2 set ups for tap-ins in 40 minutes is pretty good preduction rate. and our starters came back on with 20 minutes left and probably created 5 more chances. I am have giving you guys credit for being a good team but our best players are better then your best players simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0