Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrey99

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no place for racist remarks off or on the field. I don't post on here, but do drop by to see whats going on. I can say that our team a Div 2 team is half/half - we have 6-7 causcasian guys and 6-7 Indo Canadians, and we are older and have been around FVSL for over 10 years - I have never heard anyone of my guys make a racist remark to opposing players. I think the remarks if made - come from the individual and their beliefs. If they are making racist remarks on the field - you can bet they talk like that off the field

It is unfortunate that racism exist today - it does. Regardless of colour - we should respect each other and keep our mouths shuts regarding ethnic comments.

However it does happen, we have had both - Caucasians from other team call our Indo-Canadians - racist remarks and Indo/Asians from other teams call our guys names.

Solution - It is a bigger problem than just in the FVSL. It shouldn't exist - but each of us should do our own part in talking to our teams to make sure it is eliminated.

And Div 2C is not the weakest !!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no place for racist remarks off or on the field. I don't post on here, but do drop by to see whats going on. I can say that our team a Div 2 team is half/half - we have 6-7 causcasian guys and 6-7 Indo Canadians, and we are older and have been around FVSL for over 10 years - I have never heard anyone of my guys make a racist remark to opposing players. I think the remarks if made - come from the individual and their beliefs. If they are making racist remarks on the field - you can bet they talk like that off the field

It is unfortunate that racism exist today - it does. Regardless of colour - we should respect each other and keep our mouths shuts regarding ethnic comments.

However it does happen, we have had both - Caucasians from other team call our Indo-Canadians - racist remarks and Indo/Asians from other teams call our guys names.

Solution - It is a bigger problem than just in the FVSL. It shouldn't exist - but each of us should do our own part in talking to our teams to make sure it is eliminated.

And Div 2C is not the weakest !!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

i agree !! i hate everyone equally !!!! :D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ill give him the heads up and let him know. Willoughby doesn't have so many confusing lines as cloverdale

seeler

May 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't expect the Gunners to go unbeaten in 2a. I watched their game against Poco and they were not looking good at all. Just depends on which team shows up, the div 1 half, or the div 2 full. When we played them first game of the season we had 12 players, missing five starters plus others (yes we still lost) but they only scored in the 93rd. If their div 2 team shows up this week, as their div 1 team plays the same time, I think we will give them a run as we have a full squad. Saying that, depends how we come to play.

Excellent referee, pomo should have won by 7 or 8
final 4 : 0 more than flattering

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes yes, we got beat whoop-di-do. I was hoping to get a full squad but when we only get 13 players to every game it is going to be difficult. Franchise must be looking forward to next week after what he saw haha. As for the 7/8 I don't think so, that would mean we are counting chances and therefore we had about 3-4 so that means the score should have been 8-4? Moody are not a great team, they just do what their thing really well and wait for teams to make mistakes and capitalize on them and we made a few tonght (2pk's in 10 mins). We didn't show tonight and got beat easily. Enough said. We move on, had a few post game drinks and on to Inter...:wa:

jdeezaypmg

Aug 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes bananna man u did get beat "whoop di do" you said we were beatable and it didnt show that u guys even wanted to win tonight

mugjamari

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't expect the Gunners to go unbeaten in 2a. I watched their game against Poco and they were not looking good at all. Just depends on which team shows up, the div 1 half, or the div 2 full. When we played them first game of the season we had 12 players, missing five starters plus others (yes we still lost) but they only scored in the 93rd. If their div 2 team shows up this week, as their div 1 team plays the same time, I think we will give them a run as we have a full squad. Saying that, depends how we come to play.

Excellent referee, pomo should have won by 7 or 8
final 4 : 0 more than flattering
Hey guys, I have a question. I'm not very familiar with the FVSL rules, maybe someone can help me out.

Are teams allowed to send players down from Div 1 to Div 2 or even Prem to Div 2? Does this work as a CAT system?

Can players registered with Div 2 teams go up and play for Premier teams?
( all within the same club of course)

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0