Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL - Div 3 & 4] Banter and Rumors - offseason '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is happening in the off season? Any new rumors of teams entering, disbanding, etc...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many teams are out in the wack? Just the premier/cat? You guys had a good year so are you trying to get more of a feeder system going?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Bulls are probably going to fold, GEU Titans also might fold, and the GEU Wolfs are trying to stay in Div2 but might be in Div3 next year, and if thats the case then they will probably lose a few players, hope that helps.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion the Ego's in GEU are our clubs down fall, thye should be playing Div3, they just haven't come to terms with it yet, In my mind it doesn't matter where you play just play the damn game.

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
seems the stallion forgot about the whooping we put on him in DIv3 this year.......he's lucky their is no Div 4

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right, I do remember that game, you beat us 3 -1, then, during the rematch, you cocky bastards were talking about how you were going to score so many goals and we beat you 2-0, and our goals matched your chances. But a hell of a whooping I'll say. Unless crying is whooping because you guys sure did a lot of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0