Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL - Div 3 & 4] Banter and Rumors - offseason '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess you must have misread, out-played and out-chanced, unfortunately lack of finish and not having a keeper make it hard to win in any league. I failed to mention our 2 posts and a should have been penalty which was quite odd. If a guy gets tackled in between the 6 and the 18, it should be a penalty, not a free kick outside the box, right? Anyways, like I said, it was pre-season missing players, I'm quite happy with the outcome, on to the Surrey Heat on Tuesday, anyone know anything about them, other than Totti's sure reply of "they're better than you hahahaha"

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
you have one tough game us, you should beat the Titans, Are you playing them on Friday night at SRT?

thanks for the vote of confidence vs the titans, we'll see what we can do. yes SRT 7:30 friday. see you saturday! pints in the clubhouse after the game!:wa:

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
on to the Surrey Heat on Tuesday, anyone know anything about them, other than Totti's sure reply of "they're better than you hahahaha"

surrey heat should be a good team for a preseason game, they'll give you a good run, but you should beat them by a couple of goals. if you don't you're sure to get grilled by totti, and justifiably so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0