Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3 & 4] Results and Banter: Nov '05

MOTW - Nov 11-13

• Surrey Freeze vs. Surrey FC Wheelhouse Caps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post all results and banter here for the month of November.

Make it a good month! :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully this will possibly drag some discussion into this thread because it's been very, very quiet in here this season.

Here are this weeks games and predictions:

Poco City Pacific vs Peace Arch Selects
Coming off a strong win aggainst the coyotes, PA looks to extend their winning streak, that and I'm biased :) PAU 3-1

Surrey Freeze vs Micron United
Surrey's jersey's will blind Micron causing 3 early goals from which Micron can never recover. Freeze 5-0

LUFC Rangers vs Coquitlam City Ajax
MOTW One vs. three in this clash of the titans with LUFC handing the Ajax their first loss as Coquitlam has no idea how to fit all their players onto Langley's tiny ass field. LUFC 2-1

Surrey Coyotes vs Bradner Redshirts
Upset at losing last week at home Bradner will dismantle the slow Surrey defence. Bradner 5-0 (If we can score 3, Bradner should get at least 5)

Aldergrove United vs Surrey FC Wheelhouse Caps
Still looking for their first win of the season Aldergrove come out strong but a goal against play in the 2nd minute sets the tone and leaves AU yearning for that first win. Surrey 7-0

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Poco City Pacific vs Peace Arch Selects
Coming off a strong win aggainst the coyotes, PA looks to extend their winning streak, that and I'm biased :) PAU 3-1

you'd have to be biased to predict that

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poll has been added.

If anyone would like to make predictions for the MOTW each week, if you do it a little earlier, I will add the poll.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
raul10 said:
you'd have to be biased to predict that

Peace Arch 3 - Poco 2

Well I was wrong, it was 3-2, not 3-1. Game was much different than the score indicates. Chances were 7-3 us in the first half but we were down 2-0. Kinda like how it's been all season for us but in the second half things started going our way. We finally put the ball in the net (thanks for the og to start it off) and during the last 10-15 when the play was pretty much in our end our defence held strong to preserve the win. Solid result for our last game with our keeper.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Chances were 7-3 us in the first half but we were down 2-0.

wow, what game were you watching? the score was very indictive of the game, the first half was 2-0 us, could have been 4-2 based on chances, and second half was 3-0 you, could have been 5-2 based on chances. full credit to you guys for the win, your experience (and our lack of) showed through in the 2nd and was the big difference in the game. fun game to play in. can't think of a better way to spend a friday night in november!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
raul10 said:
wow, what game were you watching? the score was very indictive of the game, the first half was 2-0 us, could have been 4-2 based on chances, and second half was 3-0 you, could have been 5-2 based on chances. full credit to you guys for the win, your experience (and our lack of) showed through in the 2nd and was the big difference in the game. fun game to play in. can't think of a better way to spend a friday night in november!

I was just saying we had a ton of chances, I missed 3 easy ones in the first 10 minutes, but I do agree, it was a very good game to play in, I've been hacked so much the last month it was nice to go a game wtihout being cheapshotted. How's your players head by the way, nasty collision there. What was with the ref having to talk to our sidelines because someone yelled "are you gonna let that go?" Weird.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
How's your players head by the way, nasty collision there. What was with the ref having to talk to our sidelines because someone yelled "are you gonna let that go?" Weird.

our guy got 4 stitches and was at the pub after the game thinning his blood out a little with us.
and i don't really know what was with the ref, at all. same ref for both teams, the penalty he didn't call in the first was brutal, and the penalty he didn't call in the 2nd was even worse. after the game he was calling our guys idiots, and telling them to get glasses and stuff, it was quite amusing.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
on another note what's the deal with playoff's or cup play down here? How's does it work?
Please post all banter regarding Div 3&4 in this thread...

Thanks
Agyle

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
I'll repost what I posted in the wrong thread, what's the deal with playoff's or cup play down here? How's does it work?

it works like this ....its called the Knights Cup you are a div 3 team so mostly likley you will draw a div 2 powerhouse like dewdney and have a early exit!

jaco

Jun 27, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
totti_10 said:
1-1 poco and bradner! the game whould have been better if they had a real field! it was crap

Isn't that their idea? I thought they played in a cow pasture - which would explain the crap part of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0