Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3 & 4] Results and Banter: Nov '05

MOTW - Nov 11-13

• Surrey Freeze vs. Surrey FC Wheelhouse Caps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
whats happend to the miners in the last couple of weeks? Royals are a better team and they well show it next time they meet

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
totti_10 said:
whats happend to the miners in the last couple of weeks? Royals are a better team and they well show it next time they meet

Right, talent wise there is no comparsion. Miners are levels above Poco sorry man. If there good keep wouldn't want to come out of net so much they would be undefeated

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
I play for GN, I am one of 11 guys they have for 4 teams :rolleyes:

Chise is the best player on a crappy team. He will tell you he is the best player in history to come out of Golden Ears United. That is not that difficult, like saying you are the smartest guy at the special school for retards :wa: ...I remember the days when I was a Knight... we were the best... I love myself...yadda, yadda, blah, blah.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch 4 - Micron 1

Shoulda been worse, sad showing for Micron having to play 2 down but they fought hard and we kind of let up and they made us pay. Other than that a good win for us but we'll have to play better next weekend if we want the streak to continue.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Chise is the best player on a crappy team. He will tell you he is the best player in history to come out of Golden Ears United. That is not that difficult, like saying you are the smartest guy at the special school for retards :wa: ...I remember the days when I was a Knight... we were the best... I love myself...yadda, yadda, blah, blah.

Who said they were the best player....someone is retarded here and I think its you :rolleyes: Thanks for the props though, it was nice burning your ass a few times in that game :D to bad I haven't played since

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow div 3a is starting too get real tight at the top? anybody got anyword on how menny teams get too move up?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't heard anything official but my guess would be first place in A & B, plus the winner of a playoff between 2nd in each division. I figure 3 would move up because there's A,B,C in 2nd. I'm not sure how many moved up last year though so maybe it's more.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Season top 2 teams in each div. 3 groupings moved up. ND Nationals, GEU Rams, Mission Utd. and I think Dewdney FC.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sucks because our top 2 are going to be very hard to catch for anyone other than LUFC, no margin for error. I guess that's what you get for starting really slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0