Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Div 3 Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everybody wants a game against us Nomads!! Guess that's what happens when your ranked 1st in the power rankings!! Everyone is gunning and wants a piece of ya!!

I do like the stripper idea at halftime though.....JBN and KJ, lets look into it

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's why i love this website!!!! Ha Ha Ha!! TAKE THE PISS!!! GOT YA JBN!! We'll see how it goes this weekend.It would be nice to pull off the upset.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you are with the HEAT Badknees, you guys are 2-1-0 with a GD of +1.
You beat two teams by a goal and lost to the Athletica by a goal...
They will most likely get spanked by ACBC...what is the Heat's case for being ranked in the top 10?

You'd better start praying for a miracle BadKnees.

Storm8

Jan 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played first game with new team (LUFC Athletica) last weekend which turned out to be a 2-1 derby win. Good bunch of lads and looking forward to another great year of 'plumbing' in Div 3. The only team I know in our division is the GEU Miners, and the Young 'Punks" now. Who else is strong in 3b?

by the by, does anyone know how to change your TTP name...the Storm8 thing doesn't really work anymore.

Cheers, the plu...player formerly known as 'Storm8'

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 7 Surrey Heat 0
I played all the bench for most of the game and had defence playing forward,,Did what I could to keep the score down,,but it was wet cold and slippery and some of their guys didnt really want to be there by half time..
And we love to play no matter what,,so it showed on the pitch,,good bunch of guys ,clean game ,no cheep shots even with the score.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Nomads 5 - 2 LUFC Rangers

Probably the worst game we've played so far this season. We were up 4 nil then gave up two softies, 4-2 at half, we scored one more and then shut it down, I dont know that the rangers had any possesion inside our half in the 2nd half.

We had a few players (4?) show up late to the game so they couldnt play until half.

There was a bit of chippy stuff, but nothing too major. I dont know how their goalie on got a yellow for coming up swinging after a mid air collision with our striker.

There's too much protection of keepers IMHO.

KJ

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good call ghouse!! Too bad you guys won't get much competition.Good team you guys have!! Some nice football.We took it on the chin but next Sunday will be here very quickly!! Classy guys.I had some good banter with a couple of your backline players.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Johnny,

with the way that we played today, I wouldn't be gloating too much, because from what I saw, after that performance, we shouldn't be in the top 10 either, no matter what the scoreline showed........

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Johnny,

with the way that we played today, I wouldn't be gloating too much, because from what I saw, after that performance, we shouldn't be in the top 10 either, no matter what the scoreline showed........
agree to disagree. Adam is a great player, and had a so-so game as sweeper. (He hasn't played that postion in a long time) and their guy just beat me to that 1 play.
They weren;t even is the same class as us, especially considering their second half, they may have had the ball in our half twice...

2 blunders doesn;t mean a thing, not at this point anyways.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played first game with new team (LUFC Athletica) last weekend which turned out to be a 2-1 derby win. Good bunch of lads and looking forward to another great year of 'plumbing' in Div 3. The only team I know in our division is the GEU Miners, and the Young 'Punks" now. Who else is strong in 3b?

by the by, does anyone know how to change your TTP name...the Storm8 thing doesn't really work anymore.

Cheers, the plu...player formerly known as 'Storm8'

I was wondering where you went storm8. You've been quite this year. Welcome to LUFC.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

i hate to be honest but did it ever have i time when it did work....:confused:.....perhaps when you played those 2 years in that san fransico league ...pretty g*y nickname to me for any time.....out

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Combined Rankings following week 4 Results (again, ahead of the curve on the FVSL Website ;) )
Rankings
Team Ranking

Langley Nomads 77.5
Players Utd 74
Athletic Club BC 68.5
Langley Athletica 59.5
Stolo Utd 57

SFC Pegasus Rangers 51.5
Surrey Storm 49.5
Golden Ears Miners 46.5
Chehalis Chiefs 43.5
Cloverdale FC 43
North Delta Hawks 42.5
SFC Stars 42.5
SFC Pegasus 40
Abbotsford Utd. SC 39.5
GEU Phoenix 39
Langley Rangers 38
Poco Pacific 34.5
Langley Young Guns 32.5
Surrey Heat 31.5
Guildford Utd 31
Abbotsford Hurricanes 29
Guildford FC 23.5
Sundowners FC 20.5
Bradner Redshirts 19
Gobind FC 18.5
Bradner Blues 17.5
Surrey Classics 9
Key West Ford 8-Back in the balck ink!

Johnny's Personal Top 10(in the spirit of SMEPR)
1. ACBC B- Have to go number 1 following an 8-0 dismantling of the Surrey Heat
2. LUFC Nomads- too many goals conceded to stay number 1, won't outscore defensive inadequecies forever
3. Players Utd- Keep on rolling along, finally conceded firts goals of the season
4. LUFC Athletica- Helped to this high spot with the postponment of a game in 3c. Let's see if they can hang, they sure look for real
5. Stolo Utd- Week 4 was postponed, but could easily be the 4th team at 4-0-0
6. GEU Phoenix- Just handed the ND Hawks their first loss. Getting it together?
7. SFC Pegasus Rangers- Played poorly in a win over poorer GEU Miners for a 3-1 week 4 win.
8. LUFC Young Guns- Pick up their first win of the season. Have drawn to ranked teams to start year. Need to pick up more goals, if defense can stay tight (5 allowed in 4) they could be a force.
9. SFC Pegasus- Have gone 3-1 since week 1 loss to Nomads. Goal differential back on evens.
10. Abbotsford Utd SC- Byes and Postponments may be hurting these guys ranking. 2-0-1 is a good record in that group at 3 games played.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still holding the top spot, but not by much anymore....Us Nomads gonna have to keep on scoring but focus in on our defense once we have the lead. Too many times we have gotten out to a 2, 3, or 4 goal lead and think we have it in the bag and lay off a bit and it comes to bite us in the ass! This week we got something to prove! Time for another shutout boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0