Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Preseason & September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL has released the preliminary alignments
Division 3A Coquitlam MF Titans; Guildford FC; Golden Ears Phoenix; Mission Vipers; North Coquitlam Renegades; Poco Express; Poco Pacific; Port Moody Rush; TBA; TBA;

Division 3B Gobind FC; Golden Ears Miners; Golden Ears Tigers; Guildford Shock; LUFC Young Guns; Sundowners FC; Surrey Arsenal; Surrey Heat; Surrey Storm; TBA

Division 3C Bradner Redshirts; Cloverdale FC; Golden Ears Titans; LUFC Sporting; Pacific Eagles; Port Moody Magpies; Sentinal;SFC Pegasus Impact; TBA; TBA

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hopeing Sundowner can get are collective heads out of our arses long enough to play some decent footy this year.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't get too excited folks. The divisional alignment has already changed from earlier today. GEU Tigers are now in 3C with the GEU Titans. Shuld be an interesting game !

:rolleyes:

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone please tell me the bradner redshirts aren't the same as the half-wit, imbred numbnutters bradner blues?....

there's shyte football, and then there's bradner.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers have added 4 youth players that came up from U21 to bring our average age of the team down to 33 years old now!

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like some Div Changes already. Us LUFC Sporting in with the Surrey Teams. Very nice in terms of a travel point of view......those White Rock to Maple Ridge, Poco, Pitt Meadows, etc drives are a killer!

Division 3B Bradner Redshirts; Gobind FC; Golden Ears Miners; LUFC Sporting; SFC Pegasus Impact; Sundowners FC; Surrey Arsenal; Surrey Heat; Surrey Rovers; Surrey Storm

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers have added 4 youth players that came up from U21 to bring our average age of the team down to 33 years old now!
Girth you guys deserve to still be in Div 2. I notice the POMO Lions have disappeared and I thought you guys deserved to stay up in 2B !!
Good luck this season !!

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
3A- Golden Ears Phoenix, Poco Pacific
3B- I have no idea so.... Surrey Arsenal, Golden Ears Miners
3C- Sentinal, Port Moody Magpies. This is the best DIV out of the 3. Sentinal well be the best team in div 3.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
3A- Golden Ears Phoenix, Poco Pacific
3B- I have no idea so.... Surrey Arsenal, Golden Ears Miners
3C- Sentinal, Port Moody Magpies. This is the best DIV out of the 3. Sentinal well be the best team in div 3.

Where is this Sentinal team based? Not sure what to expect in 3B either. Us LUFC Sporting will be looking to make a good run it at.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0