Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Preseason & September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
14 Tigers at practice last night with their star keeper on the sidelines teaching his daughter how to make a kick save.:rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raj doesn't have kids? what gives Girth????
LOL , this keeper situation is awesome! Raj lives in Surrey and will play most away games which are mostly all over on that side. And I will play most friday night games here in MR. This is perfect with the price of gas and all.:D

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guns 5, shock 0

the score could have easily reached double digits. 5 different goal scorers with 5 different types of goals was nice to see. props to shock for a clean game, i know its easy to start hacking when you never have the ball but they played it clean which was good to see.

on to chehalis next week, it will be a good test for us.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners 1 Heat 2 the second goal was my fault played the owrst game of my life everytime a team mate passed me the ball it exploded of my foot. great ref tonight good game by the Heat. first Heat goal the one player shoots it it hits the crossbar I run back to knock it over but it goes over me to an unmarked player for a goal. then Second half my team mate gives me a great pass but I fcuk it right up goes to a player on the heat he makes a great pass to an open man who fires it low and hard into the corner. then I sub myself of as I was having a shocker. and we score with about 6 min to go on a cross that just drifted over the keeper. other then that we didn't have much other the n teh last 5min of pressure. good job by the Heat to hang on to the win.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear the young guns are the toast of Div 3. we'll see how good they are after the 5 hour drive to chehalis...

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we have all kinds of pop available after our games, we just need to get the bbq going and were set.

looking forward to the journey to chehalis....last year we played like shite in our afternoon games, hopefully were ready to go for this one.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners 1 Heat 2 the second goal was my fault played the owrst game of my life everytime a team mate passed me the ball it exploded of my foot. great ref tonight good game by the Heat. first Heat goal the one player shoots it it hits the crossbar I run back to knock it over but it goes over me to an unmarked player for a goal. then Second half my team mate gives me a great pass but I fcuk it right up goes to a player on the heat he makes a great pass to an open man who fires it low and hard into the corner. then I sub myself of as I was having a shocker. and we score with about 6 min to go on a cross that just drifted over the keeper. other then that we didn't have much other the n teh last 5min of pressure. good job by the Heat to hang on to the win.

Cheers KH!! You guys are definitely not an 0-4 team.You took it to us pretty good the first half but not any real quality chances.I think we slowly got back into the game and settled down a bit.We took advantage of what we got and responded to your physical play.I meant to ask which player you were out there? and now i'm sure you must have given me(#7) a couple of shots.A lot of hard-nosed characters which makes us pick up our game.
Good luck the rest of the way,i'm sure you've got some w's coming up very soon!! It was a good battle.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Sporting 4 Surrey Arsenal 1 on Saturday night. Arseral are the old Key West Ford squad. We carried the run of the play in the first half and should have been up 2 or 3 nothing after missing a breakaway and a couple other good chances. About 5 minutes before half our D's shot went off one of their defender and in to give us the 1-0 lead at half on the own goal. I made it 2-0 early in the 2nd half with a left footer (don't where that came from) off a nice cross from our striker. We made it 3-0 on a PK and then another own goal off a corner kick off their defender for 4-0. They made it 4-1 late after our goalie (who hardly touched the ball) got a case of the Cloutier's and had one go between his legs.

On to hosting the Miners next week. Should be a good / close battle.

bradnerblues17

Sep 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
redshirts played gobind last night in cloverdale. game was scheduled for 7pm, didnt start till close to 8 because there was a football game going on at the field.. i got the idea gobind already knew this because none of their players started showing up until 7 or quarter after 7.

bradner is up 3-0 after the first half. add one more in the second and it's 4-0 with about 5-10 minutes left. gobinds keeper gets a yellow for pushing one of our centre mids after the whistle. few minutes after that keeper loses his mind again proceeds to threat a bunch of guys.. ref calls the game right then and there. gobinds a half decent team, a few of the guys have deadly footwork but the team didnt seem like it had any chemistry..

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, I thought gobind would be one of the teams to beat this year in 3B. no suprise about the goalie, they still have 4 players serving suspenions from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0