Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div.3] Results and Banter '12/'13 Season

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess just a heads up, we are the Div3B Aldergrove team from last year. This year we have traded in the Green and White for the Blue and Gold of Langley.

I thought you guys were the Div 2 Aldergrove team, was looking forward to playing your lot. Any idea who the Div 2 Aldergrove team is made up of then?

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 2 - LUFC Rangers 0

Could have easily been more, but overall a solid game from our side. Both goals came from great crosses swung in from the left side then headed in. Langley had a couple decent chances and put one off the crossbar, but other than that they never really spent a great deal of time controlling the play. On to the next one...

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yikes Merger, we play them next week and you guys had a great start to the season. Any specific player stand out on their team?

BCU 5/6-2 over Surrey Strikers, felt sorry for the 10 that showed. Angel with a left footed hatrick.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They put a ton of pressure on us from the get go and we couldn't keep up to their pace but most of their play came from the right side. They are young and fit so beware.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had to forfiet our game today vs the 91's. Efin sucks when half our players are away an apperently their lives don't revolve around soccer! :curse:

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 1 - Fraser Valley Athletic 2

We came out looking great for the first 5 minutes, then an early own goal completely sucked the life out of us for the rest of the half. Athletic added another one off a gift at the top of the 18 before the half. Second half looked a lot better, our back-up keeper made a great save late in the half to keep us in the game, then we scored off a set piece shortly after. Just wasn't our day today, couldn't get any bounces to go our way, and had lots of chances but couldn't buy a goal.

Awful, awful reffing today. Had one player taken down in the box twice in one sequence... no call. Scored a goal after our player made a great play on a header to keep the ball in play, Fraser Valley player threw his arm in the air and the ref decided from about 30 yards away that the ball was out. Down 2-1 at the end of the game, we had a corner, Fraser Valley cleared it over the goal line for another corner, ref decides this is a good place to end the game. I question him on it, and he says "How many corners do you want? Five? Six?". Complete idiot.

And on a side note, I know it's still early in the season, but I have absolutely no idea how Fraser Valley is sitting in 1st place right now. A couple skilled guys up front, but very average team at best. Another rematch we'll be looking forward to!

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUSA 4 NCU 1

Good game against a good bunch of guys, I am sure it will be a better game next time when they have more players out.

Looking forward to the game this weekend against the Gunners, any tips from the 3A guys?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0