Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs MF Game Report

They came at us hard and fast out of the gates but never really created anything dangerous. We had a chance in close, keeper with a nice save off the shot and then the rebound, kept it 0-0. We then got a PK, which our player finished. 1-0 after 25. 35 minutes in they got a corner, with a lucky bounce to tie it up. We had a missed pk call and a goal taken back from offside. I couldn't tell whether it was or not so no compaint there. Hands down the chippiest game we've been in all year. MF defenders throwing punches at our players backs and chests behind the plays, and lots of tackles from behind. Luckily the player they were doing it to kept his composure, as our aussie rules national player, was ready to tear some heads off, if he got punched again. Second half begins with nothing exciting and not a ton of chances. We then hit 2 crossbars and 1 wide from just inside the 18. Then we buried a corner off a nice volley with 3 to go and got a deserved hard fought win. MF doesnt have alot of offensive threat but they work there socks off for a full game and are very fast. Onto what may be the match of the year saturday against Port Moody. I don't think im going to sleep at all in anticipation for this one.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs MF Game Report

...We had a missed pk call and a goal taken back from offside. I couldn't tell whether it was or not so no compaint there. Hands down the chippiest game we've been in all year. MF defenders throwing punches at our players backs and chests behind the plays, and lots of tackles from behind. Luckily the player they were doing it to kept his composure, as our aussie rules national player, was ready to tear some heads off, if he got punched again ...

All you had to say was : "Tin Po" ...

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Solid summary cascade...you forgot the brilliant reaction save from our keeper to his left with the game 1-1...and the studs up tackle to my foot by their #11 already on a yellow, with no card. Anyone who is late on a guy as slow as me is REALLY late. Can't even do my shoe up today. And that freekick crossbar of yours was an inch away from being GOTY, thier goalie was totally frozen.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Solid summary cascade...you forgot the brilliant reaction save from our keeper to his left with the game 1-1...and the studs up tackle to my ankle by their #11 already on a yellow, with no card. Anyone who is late on a guy as slow as me is REALLY late. Can't even do my shoes up today. And that freekick crossbar of yours was almost amazing, thier goalie barely moved.
Our keeper did make a phenomenal save, and he's been great all year!!! Tin Po had a decent game and was on top of the calls but wouldn't give cards for tackles like #11 on Sharpshooter or the retaliation shove or tackle after countless dirty plays by MF. Don't remind of the freekick, that stuff haunts me:( Hopefully the ankle feels better for Saturdays battle. Ice up!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys had that exceptional ref as well
he's a peach !!! it's like the "Bits & Bites" slogan: "You ever know what yer gonna get, cuz Every hand is a whole new ball game" ...

Fat Rabbit's favourite ref !! Asked him a few years ago why the guy that suckered him in the head didn't get a card... Tin just said: "No" WTF? Funny shite !!

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, that's easily the best game I've seen him "officiate". However, that's largely based on the fact that he didn't abandon the game in the 50th minute for no concievable reason.

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, that's easily the best game I've seen him "officiate". However, that's largely based on the fact that he didn't abandon the game in the 50th minute for no concievable reason.

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk
no

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not playing the honor system worked out for Celtic last time we played on that last free kick, we'll see how this game goes.

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone is a little bitter.
He just about forked it for us last game too, but we found a way to win. The best teams always do...
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0