Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

SidelineMomSlayer

Feb 26, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Knights, do everyone a favour and just abort the mission, forfeit the season, same goes for BC United and TWU. If your teams are so pathetic that week in and week out you continue to struggle to field 11 and have to forfeit games then you dont deserve to be in the league, your an embaressment. People make arrangements so they can make it to these games and you selfish pricks cant get your shite together. Please abort mission.

On another note, Celtic, tsk tsk.. you guys new about the cancellation early in the morning and couldnt give bobby a call, so we all found out as we were heading out the door. I used to like you guys.... whats going on with the organization over at your camp?

I have to miss the game today agaisnt the rockets, I can only sit here listening to christmas songs on galaxie and make a special christmas request...for someone to blow up knee brace guy.

Merry Christmas

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On another note, Celtic, tsk tsk.. you guys new about the cancellation early in the morning and couldnt give bobby a call, so we all found out as we were heading out the door. I used to like you guys.... whats going on with the organization over at your camp?

Merry Christmas

Fack off twat! The field may have been shut earlier, but you were let know ASAP after the coach/manager/contact/ball-waterbottles-unikit-medkit-awning-heater and everythingelse guy/contact guy knew ... so go blow chunks! You even knew before the Celtic team did!

SidelineMomSlayer

Feb 26, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru we found out about it through a ttp post one of our guys saw., which i think was posted by a Celtic player.
I thought you were the overweight striker on Phoenix thats confused and warms up with a rugby ball, trying to get by on an accent instead of skill.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thx for the laugh slayer...although most mother's of adult players must be in their 60's. you sik fcuk.
Try being a manager instead of some a-hole who just pays the fee's and expects the world to stop what their doing, wake the f up.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru we found out about it through a ttp post one of our guys saw., which i think was posted by a Celtic player.

I thought you were the overweight striker on Phoenix thats confused and warms up with a rugby ball, trying to get by on an accent instead of skill.
So you found out even before the celtic manager/coach/etc did .. so what are you bitchin aboot?

If the idiot in question is cascade, he doesn't sleep... spends all his time on TTP and the FVSL website ... sad to say he has no other life ... poor girl he's going out with ... she should dump his sorry ass !

"just one more minute dear, I have to look up the scores for the over 80's .... I'll be right there" ...

and Sorry to disappoint ... but I don't play kids ball anymore... I play masters... although still kids ball to me, but these 40 year old kids are a little closer to my age than the open men's ...

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ok, I'm gonna set the record straight. I got the news around 930 am. At which point the first thing I did is went to the website and called bob. When he answered the phone , we talked:
"Hi, bob?
Ya,
Its keynan from the celtic.
Oh hi. no game?
Nope field's frozen.
...etc."
Found out at 12:15 that bob hadn't heard from me.
Turns out the number on the website is wrong... so its someone elses fault.
While I'm playing the blame game, special mention to whoever the fork I called and pretended to be bob.???

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru we found out about it through a ttp post one of our guys saw., which i think was posted by a Celtic player. I thought you were the overweight striker on Phoenix thats confused and warms up with a rugby ball, trying to get by on an accent instead of skill.
Thanks for that buddy , I was playing rugby with my 10 yr old kid and as far as the accent goes , I'm working on a canadian one , and as for getting a skill , well I play div three men's for that reason . If I wanted to lose weight and play better I'd go practice with inter , anyway why pick on me ? I had nothing to do with the frozen pitch thing , if your ever in any doubt that's grass is closed out here , just hit the geusc website on a Saturday morning , they post it right away . It's common sense as a coach to do a little investigating if there's any chance it could get called , so maybe try blaming your coach instead of the champs , I mean the Celtic .

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for that buddy , I was playing rugby with my 10 yr old kid and as far as the accent goes , I'm working on a canadian one , and as for getting a skill , well I play div three men's for that reason . If I wanted to lose weight and play better I'd go practice with inter , anyway why pick on me ? I had nothing to do with the frozen pitch thing , if your ever in any doubt that's grass is closed out here , just hit the geusc website on a Saturday morning , they post it right away . It's common sense as a coach to do a little investigating if there's any chance it could get called , so maybe try blaming your coach instead of the champs , I mean the Celtic .

Damn! Well said.
Couldn't agree more... with the last bit anyway.

Its also posted on the pitt soccer website.

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sideline Mom slayers just a greaser. I'm sure once his old lady finds out he's on the interweb she'll take it away, just like the deep fryer. Its frustrating getting the late call that the game was delayed, we were jacked to play you cnuts er celtic.

1-0 Gunners over Rockets. Would have liked to crush them by more, should have had a couple more - their keeper made a couple good saves including a pk. Good hard battle though. Rockets have the best most unorthodox keeper in the league. Heading into the break with 8 straight wins, 1 goal against in them (was a pk) looking forward to closing this season out and a solid cup run.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magpies 4 BC United 1

We started off slow and chased the ball around for much of the first half, Magpies open the scoring by heading in a freebie from the corner. Second half started much better untill my left back clears a ball into my stomach and the ball drops right on to a golden boot. We seem to rebound and control most of the play but just couldn't stop their counter-attack.

Great group of guys on the Pies.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 5 Temple 1

Strong game for us yesterday... 3 straight wins. The break is not coming at a good time for us! Hopefully we can keep it going in the new year.

Merry Christmas TTP'ers

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone didn't have a very merry christmas. Santa didn't bring you that Barbie Dream House again eh Hater?

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi,

Most of us appreciate the game reports, but their will always be a douchebag in the crowd. Maybe even 2:knvb::wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0