Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter - Oct. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peach Arch 8 Golden Ears 0

It actually was a more intense game than the score indicated. I have to give it to those guys. They worked hard until the end. It was fun to play them except for one incident where some guys on the sidelines where laughing at one of our players when he was hurt. Not very classy. I hope they realize that stuff like that is not forgotten.

Next weeks game against the coyotes is looking like the game of the season for us. They are three points back of us with a game in hand. It is a must win game.

Sorry stallion i could not think of a cheap shot to send your way. Maybe guitar man can think of something.

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
lostmytouch said:

It actually was a more intense game than the score indicated. I have to give it to those guys. They worked hard until the end. It was fun to play them except for one incident where some guys on the sidelines where laughing at one of our players when he was hurt. Not very classy. I hope they realize that stuff like that is not forgotten.

I heard one of your teammates got a red card. What happened there?

I'm surprised that you gave the Pheonix that much credit. Points for class.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
lostmytouch said:
Next weeks game against the coyotes is looking like the game of the season for us. They are three points back of us with a game in hand. It is a must win game.

Sorry stallion i could not think of a cheap shot to send your way. Maybe guitar man can think of something.

That's not the same Coyotes as last year is it? Hell of a turnaround if it is. Close group this year, not for us though :)

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only a yellow for Peace Arch in game......GEU played until the end....a few guys ruin it for the majority.....we need a W to get the Coyotes off our backs....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I stare at the 2 large stud shaped lumps coming out of my foot I feel obliged to let the guy from Tswwassen know he's lucky I didn't see his number for the rematch. Side note, sorry to number 10 for creaming him in retaliation, my bad :D

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
lostmytouch said:

except for one incident where some guys on the sidelines where laughing at one of our players when he was hurt. Not very classy. I hope they realize that stuff like that is not forgotten.

QUOTE]

i know im late but ive just caught up :rolleyes:
it was one guy and he got bawled out by his coach (me) and a couple of guys off the bench :mad:
most of the noise you heard was them cheering me for telling him to shut the F up
thats why when you guys chirped at him there was no reply
sorry if it sounded bad i know i was pi$$ed with him and so were the guys we all have to go to work / school the next day
you may of noticed we are just out for some fun with our soccer and you have to admit we had you pinned down in the 87th min :) i hope the guy is ok

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird said:
lostmytouch said:
Peach Arch 8 Golden

i know im late but ive just caught up :rolleyes:
it was one guy and he got bawled out by his coach (me) and a couple of guys off the bench :mad:
most of the noise you heard was them cheering me for telling him to shut the F up
thats why when you guys chirped at him there was no reply
sorry if it sounded bad i know i was pi$$ed with him and so were the guys we all have to go to work / school the next day
you may of noticed we are just out for some fun with our soccer and you have to admit we had you pinned down in the 87th min :) i hope the guy is ok

Bluebird,
Good to hear that it was addressed. I know emotions can get going in games and we all have said and done things that are not too smart. But when someone gets hurt you shut up and clap when he gets up. I was fairly sure that was not a reflection of your team in general.

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bluebird,

Thanks for posting and for getting on that guy.....I give you guys credit as you guys did not quit despite the score.....lostmytouch is right that one guy doesnt represent the team and we thought you guys played right until the end.......keep up the good work and good luck..

Thx Guitarman

PS we tied the Coyotes 1-1 today......we could have used your work ethic as we didnt get going until late .......

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 3 - Rowdies 1

Our undefeated streak is still on, but still not happy with our play. Well, finishing, play was good. Rowdies are probably the worst team we've played, and should be called the Whiners. Every time you'd make contact with one of them they'd cry for a foul. Maybe we're just goons :) Anyways, huge game next week against Abby, hopefully the bye week slowed them down.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Storm6,
How's the team looking for this weekend? Full squad? We should have like 22 there, which sucks as our coach likes to sub every 10 min when we have that many guys. Here's a hint to beat us, give us an open net and we'll miss, defend us and we'll score. Not even lying to you, it's sad but true :eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
storm6 said:
Well as far as I know we have a full team. Should be a good game.

Excellent, no excuses then, although I am moving on Saturday and some guys from the team are helping and you know how tired you get from moving..........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0