Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sure franny:rolleyes:

I think we will match up well. We have 17 goals in our last 3 games and if get a couple in early , we have a good chance.

Wear your colors proud franny even though your bitch tits are poking through:eek:

To easy...way to easy:D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
eh?

BC United could make a game of it, if they can hold the ball and defend properly.

That being said...I don't see a 3rd division 4th place team knocking off the cream of the d2 crop, even if Canavor, Kyd, and others were brought up at transfer time.

The CFC Balkan Wolves game was an anomaly, you really think they will let that happen again?

No.

Question do you wear your colors to cover up your bitch tits? :eek:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ooops

for the record ..... my comment was not directed towards a result....

i think acbc will smash BC untited

carry on

as u were

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its Cup guys ,every game will be good..and anybody can knock anyone out in a one off.
We will be better prepaired. And Scotty Mac will be back (Cup final game MVP last year).
He has been away since Xmas. Getting your best player back and being able to sit the weakest 11th player from before is huge.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Water Break Super Bowl is American. We are Canadians who give the shyt about them.
On top of it, our League president will not change the game time. Only in a true amergancy.
That would not sit well with him. And on top of it we might get the same ref. Auch. Auch. No calls for us. We are Broodases. And we play to fast. Hooooooon the air is still stail from him.
God help soccer in this land. And did you see our mids how they turned them guys on the dime. Only older English lad deserves credit. Simple and smart.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys are complaining about playing after the super bowl is over? we have a game at 4 and a big one against north delta utd.......hopefully we have a full.....err decent squad.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games on Superbowl Sunday are just tragic, guys showing up with nacho dip on jerseys and stomach's full of hot dogs and burgers... Jimmy Jones thats why they invented PVR just make sure no jackass on the field starts looking up scores on his IPhone and ruins the game for you!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games on Superbowl Sunday are just tragic, guys showing up with nacho dip on jerseys and stomach's full of hot dogs and burgers... Jimmy Jones thats why they invented PVR just make sure no jackass on the field starts looking up scores on his IPhone and ruins the game for you!
if im at our game that day you can bet your ass that i'll be the jackass looking at the score on my iphone that day and telling everyone....:D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate Amrican football and the stupidbowl is a waste of time and normally a shite game from what I'm told. I love how each year everyone get's all excited about the stupidbowl. they act like one of the teams in the fianl is "there" team give me a break. it's the most over hyped waste of a day.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate Amrican football and the stupidbowl is a waste of time and normally a shite game from what I'm told. I love how each year everyone get's all excited about the stupidbowl. they act like one of the teams in the fianl is "there" team give me a break. it's the most over hyped waste of a day.
i think its an excuse to party , i dont like am football but have used it to get pissed and eat junk food , triple day of sports if your lucky , soccer in the morning , superbowl in afternoon canucks in the night , only once it happend to me but what a dAY:bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0