Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MMEH that is Ok By me. Good luck in your game, if you guys are still in the cup run. It's simple I do not care about US Bowl.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK Lee, what's the skinny on the Young Guns? How many redbulls do I need to shotgun to keep up.

Just pay attention to the small guy up front with colored boots, runs everywhere.....Their mid is their strong point. Their forwards have a tough time scoring and their keep is average.

They play a 3 5 2 system so watch the wings as thats were they send through balls

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK Lee, what's the skinny on the Young Guns? How many redbulls do I need to shotgun to keep up.
just what franchi says , we played 5 across the middle , we were prob a bit too defensive minded , but i was shocked , the goals thay scored was a guy twinkle toed his way through and the other one was an ugly bad bouns, not much threat up front , but keep someone on orange boot wairing midgit . i think you guys can take em . shoot hard at the keeper , thats what i did and it went in. i had one red bull .

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The guy with the orange boots is really quick. But watch out they love to send the 2 center mids through alot.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The guy with the orange boots is really quick. But watch out they love to send the 2 center mids through alot.

He also needs a booster seat to ride in cars......

Poor fella hasn't experienced a rollercoaster yet either, those fuking tea cups must get boring

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just going to post that lwpm.

I thought canuckboy played for Poco Pacific, and thus would need to scout the Nomads... not the Young Guns...

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
**** nomads, young guns, christ i'm old people, i'm lucky i can remember the name of the team that im playing for.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure this has been discussed a thousand times over, but for my sake; is it the top two in each division (3a,b & c) that get promoted?
Looks like it'll be a tight race for us and phoenix

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
im not one for making excuses but i had 3 out of my 4 starting mids awal , the two next best mids picked up injuries in the warm up , 1 fit sub and they had like 9 , and we played bad , if i had my mids im sure the score would be different but take nothing away from rockets , they are not a bad side at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0