Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC Balkan Wolves vs LUFC Sporting was one hell of a game. Wolves ran the first half and scored first. Second half first ten Langle side steped it up and tied the game up.
Young guys from CFC Balkan Wolves never gave up and scored ten minutes to go to take the three points from Langle. Again I must say the ref in tonights game did a fantastic job. He was on the spot with every call. Thanks ref for the good game. On to next one it will or should be again one hell of a game.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3a Poco Pacific 7 North Coquitlam Renegades 1. Love the Best turf. Wow are we a turf team I wish we played the Rovers on Turf there is no way we would have tied them twice. Anyhoo, nice clean game, Renegades are a classy bunch, but the outcome was never in question.

Hey KH my new boots seem OK, got three goals tonight, did I match your entire career in one night? :)

socdog

Feb 22, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I worked late in the Newton area and decided to watch a game as I normally do.. I saw the div three game involving the Surrey Storm and Cloverdale FC. This game was everything that is wrong with Canadian soccer. I am an old man that has experience of semi pro and higher levels of football in England. Cloverldale are a young fast skilled team, where as Surrey Strom are an older slower team that has a couple of decent players. Cloverdale had numerous chance of which they should have scored but the ref completely lost control of the game. The young Cloverdale team was kicked,pushed and threatened throughout the second half until the ref had abandoned the game after the Storm had a player sent off then pushed a player to the floor behind the play. I heard that Cloverdale was a team towards the top of the Division, this team looked a higher level than its opponents. The ref of this game should not be able to do so at this level.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still don't know if we will go up next year, there will be lots of room for promotion because at the top the three best premier teams are off to the new BC Premier League.
I hate to say it but the team may stay in div 3. Total lack of committment, more than 3 guys may go to over 35's. Yes we have about 5 players that are Div 1 players but we really should have a couple of losses this year because of lack of bodies. we'll see on to the much improved miners next week. I hear you have some scottsmen KH?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still don't know if we will go up next year, there will be lots of room for promotion because at the top the three best premier teams are off to the new BC Premier League.
I hate to say it but the team may stay in div 3. Total lack of committment, more than 3 guys may go to over 35's. Yes we have about 5 players that are Div 1 players but we really should have a couple of losses this year because of lack of bodies. we'll see on to the much improved miners next week. I hear you have some scottsmen KH?

One is good the other is an average Div3 mid/Defender. I might be there we'll see.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canuckboy you guys play Phoenix next week. the Miners play Friday night against the Rovers or Rockets. I'll be working. and the Phoenix won't have Lee and a few other players there on Staurday. It's one of there players stags next Saturday,

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canuckboy you guys play Phoenix next week. the Miners play Friday night against the Rovers or Rockets. I'll be working. and the Phoenix won't have Lee and a few other players there on Staurday. It's one of there players stags next Saturday,

Or if they were smart they would switch the game time;)

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Rangers 3-1 N.D. Sundowners. We were winning 1-0 at half. then we made sub's. and the final was 3-1. this season can end anytime now. on to the pylons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0