Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like we get yet another canceled game with the way the weather is going...Any clones on TTP that can check out field conditions for us, or have update. Man it sucks playing grass games in BC over winter break, I love playing on a good grass pitch, but its just such poor drainage and it always gets canceled!

I don't know if farmville or Langley have their own sites but here is for any Surrey parks.

City of Surrey - Outdoor Sport & Athletic Facilities - Field Status Reports -

Surrey Storm vs. BC United currently sitting at cancelled due to North Surrey Lower being closed. This is as of yesterday 3pm, so it could change if it doesn't rain.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta Utd P-P N.D. Sundowners.

I'm sure the young lads were looking forward to this rematch. last time they humped us around the field but couldn't hit the net, or even the general net direction. On to next week, and the rangers, who hopefully have a full squad this time.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Countdown to Magpies vs. Rockets. After two back to back weeks of shite grass fields, back to the turf and our game. Can't f$%@in wait.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pacific 6 Express 1. Express actually got the first goal, then we woke up and potted pretty much at will. Could have been really ugly with the score, happy that our boys laid off. Otherwise cleanest game I've been in for a while, mabye 3 fouls the whole game, lots of positive chatter even from Express. Wan't the most challenging game but I think everyone had fun. Express even put on some late pressure hitting a post.

Phoenix, wtf you lost by 6 to the miners? Has KH morphed into Van Persie?

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
phoenix 0 miners 5 or 6 ,,

what the hell happened in this game???

as for the poco turf (gates), it was ridiculous. Both teams were there and yea there was water on the field but both teams cleared it completely. IN the process of doing that the retarded ref came and called it off. To show you how safe it was to play...Renegades and Poco ended up playing a friendly...no issues. The ref was not in anyones good book.

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
vault fc 0 - 1 lufc clones

apparently its the cool thing to lose 1 nil on my bday but here we go.
Started out good enough and then somewhere round the middle of the first half clones head in a beaut off a free kick. Straight into the bottom corner, great placement. after that it seemed like we just stopped trying. they had a few more ok chances but lacked the finish. rest of the game it was just a stalemate with both teams having a couple good chances but overall no finish. physically some hard hits, missed calls both ways (it happens) and the yapping from our team was kept to a minimum. one or two of their players wouldn't shut it and one was on the brink of yellow but shut it after the ref told him what was coming.

They did their job, we didn't do enough of ours. felt like kjohnsob when their striker megged me but they didn't score off of it so life goes on lol.

Overall a tight game on one of the greatest grass fields I've ever played on. Just too bad their home field is 10am....thought that time would be only for kids but that's life lol! good game clones and good luck with the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0