Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC Balkan Wolves vs Surrey pylons 10 AM Sunday morning
This is not somthing that you need to see as a post yet I really think it was somthing that needs board guys meeting. Two reds and I think 8 or nine yellows cards. Ref had his heads full. As as coach I hate like hell to see the guys lose it like that. It could coast a club a spot in the league.
I feel sorrey for ref he will have a two hr report and according to him even BC Soccer will be invalved. CFC Balkan wolves one yellow rest all went to Surrey Pylons.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
renagades 4 phoenix 1 , no excuses , we were bad and they were good , well done renagades

from what i heard and all the other comments it appears we (renegades) played a good game and phoenix just had a bad outing and had no subs. I unfortuanetly wasn't there due to a 1 game suspension (3 yellows) and was shocked to hear of the 4-1 win. Apparently is was a good game and i feel like crap that i missed it! good luck next week

PMwanker

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Renegades must be a better team on Turf then grass. with all there speed.On to next week eh Lee, that would be us the Miners. we have to get by Celtic this afternoon first.But the Phoenix better be ready to play next week;) How did the Magpies get on?

We had the 2nd of the two bye games this weekend, and the way the weather is looking right now pretty pumped about it.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Coyotes 3-0 N.D. Sundowners. 1st goal was a nice volly from there striker, not much we could do about that. play was then tilted our way and we just didn't finnish in the final 3rd of the field. the last 2 goals were exactly how our season has gone. our defender falls down giving there forward a breakaway. 3rd goal was a blown defensive call and there player walked in and almost missed. Sad state of our team is when i play center defence and i led the team in shots today. what a fcuking season.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
from what i heard and all the other comments it appears we (renegades) played a good game and phoenix just had a bad outing and had no subs. I unfortuanetly wasn't there due to a 1 game suspension (3 yellows) and was shocked to hear of the 4-1 win. Apparently is was a good game and i feel like crap that i missed it! good luck next week
thats the thing about playing against young teams , they can run all day , when you dont get all your guys out , you run out of puss , 1 or 2 of my guys puked at halftime trying to keep up

mmeh

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow i cant believe that game got played, the latest installment of the MUD BOWL, miners were robbed of points if the game was played at Sapperton in todays conditions

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Sporting 2 - Abbotsford Utd. SC 1. Nice revenge for us LUFC Sporting after losing to them 7-0 in game 1 of the year. Both our goals were early and on long free kicks. 1st one was a blast that skipped off the wet turf and past their keeper. 2nd one deflected off one of their defenders heads and over their goalie and in. Abbotsford got their goal midway through the 1st on a well taken free kick off the post and in from about 20 yards out. Abootsford pushed hard in the 2nd half but our defense held with some outstanding saves from our keeper.

Eba

Nov 20, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC Balkan Wolves vs Surrey pylons 10 AM Sunday morning
This is not somthing that you need to see as a post yet I really think it was somthing that needs board guys meeting. Two reds and I think 8 or nine yellows cards. Ref had his heads full. As as coach I hate like hell to see the guys lose it like that. It could coast a club a spot in the league.
I feel sorrey for ref he will have a two hr report and according to him even BC Soccer will be invalved. CFC Balkan wolves one yellow rest all went to Surrey Pylons.

What happened in this game ?

2 reds and 5 yellows !!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a gentleman Stinson. GEU played very well first half, it was literally stopping the freakin assault for us, the team that played against the wind was gaurunteed to lose that half. Luckily we held them to 0 goals first half, and they had about 4 good hard shots. Then we just took over 2nd half, i think they got the ball past half 4 times maybe? Our first goal came on a beauty header, then we got a second of a free kick deflection from one of their own players. 3rd goal we had a botched corner that just turned into a garbage goal, then finally our man Stinson just owned their striker and pushed their whole left side back 30yds on his own and got in a great cross for a breakaway for our striker. (Should be Stinsons goal)... But they got a little chippy once they went down 1-0, some elbows came flying and some low cleats up tackles. But its gunna happen and no one hurt. Good game by GEU. Onto clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0