Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions December '07

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Month, New Thread.

Hopefully the snow gets lost so we can get back to the games...My wife is killing me with all these chores and crap...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
*Yawn

Snow hits and crickets...

All D3 games postponed...So it looks like we'll all be busy for the first week of makeups *if the snow holds off following this afternoons torential downpour and thaw.

I wonder if Delview will be open for business Sunday for the Nomads to do a job on the ND Hawks on grass? :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
huh...Is it that bad a field? Most decent Grass fields (with the weather supposedly clear, wamrish, and windy for thursday on) would dry out in time...

But if it is a potatoe patch to begin with then maybe we should get them to move it to mackie...

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya get them to move it to Mackie! Played there all last year....pretty good turf field....it would feel like home to me

I noticed some of the games this weekend have already been moved. Here's hoping they can get our switched. 2 weeks off isn't good. Good thing we got the game in last Wed. vs ACBC.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads how do you think ACBC will fare against Poco Pacific since you've won 4-0 and lost 2-1....? Im asking the Nomads since they're the only ones from 3A to play us.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys should beat them. We lost the second game against them, but it was because our striker was off form, he had lots of shots at net, just that none of them hit the net...

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
AHHHH damn game canceled...frozen fields...was kinda lookin forward to playing...feeling a lil better every week now! oh well more time to heal!:rolleyes:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i told you guys to try and move it to turf! that field in north delta is crap.

We called them on monday and said can we move it. Tehy said they hate turf and they have a good grass field. I'm a little pissed, arent they suposed to call/email me with cancelations, i find out when I woke up at 9am on the FVSL website.

I think I woke up most of my team when I called to tell them the game was off...oh well

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We called them on monday and said can we move it. Tehy said they hate turf and they have a good grass field. I'm a little pissed, arent they suposed to call/email me with cancelations, i find out when I woke up at 9am on the FVSL website.

I think I woke up most of my team when I called to tell them the game was off...oh well

It was cancelled last night though...when I got off work at 9:30pm your game was cancelled. I really don't think turf would have mattered it snowed last night in Ridge....wasn't there snow in Langley?

How about Coquitlam as I want to play at 8pm tonight:rolleyes:

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
just a lil short of an inch in surrey...doesnt look like even turf would help...damn missin our 8pm game too...mmm heated turf fields would be something else:knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0