Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions December '07

Status
Not open for further replies.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Rangers 3 - SFC Stars 1

Much the same as our first game, terrible referee'ing for both sides and once we started to pull away the SFC forwards decided to start taking cheap shots at our d and trying to fight everyone again. Was nice to get a win after three consecutive cancellations and keep our chase of the nomads alive.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Rangers 3 - SFC Stars 1

Was nice to get a win after three consecutive cancellations and keep our chase of the nomads alive.

CHASE is the key word there. You can chase but you will never catch. Its interesting how you chose to make up your game with the Stars instead of against us after numerous calls by our coaches went unreplied.

If you wanted to make some real noise or real ground in the standings, a make up game against us would have been much better. Instead, choosing to make up the other game to get a few points closer to keep your hopes up seems more reasonable.

See ya on the next makeup weekend!;):D

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you retarded? I'm fairly sure you have to make the games up in order we can't skip playing the stars just so we can play you guys... We will make the game up don't worry about that. I believe the Phoenix folded also so now the gonads are the only game we need to make up. Be patient its not like we are afraid to play you even though according to yourselves you are the best team ever. :D

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you retarded? I'm fairly sure you have to make the games up in order we can't skip playing the stars just so we can play you guys... We will make the game up don't worry about that. I believe the Phoenix folded also so now the gonads are the only game we need to make up. Be patient its not like we are afraid to play you even though according to yourselves you are the best team ever. :D

You continue to amaze me :confused:

The Pheonix folded? I do remember them getting on each other quite a bit when we played them but did it have to come down to that?

TheWall

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Stars make up game was scheduled the day it was cancelled just not up on the Web. It was a field schedule issue back in the original week.

No calls or mesasges received from Nomad team officials as far as I know.

Pegasus not Phoenix are the "folded" team, depending on who you speak too about it, they either folded or were booted.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were efforting another team for a make up game, not the Rangers... Sorry Antileno for the mix up by our two guys...As soon as I realized we had 2 games to make up I tried to get you guys lined up, but saw you were scheduled already. I then went after the ND hawks, but they couldn't get their crap together.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were efforting another team for a make up game, not the Rangers... Sorry Antileno for the mix up by our two guys...As soon as I realized we had 2 games to make up I tried to get you guys lined up, but saw you were scheduled already. I then went after the ND hawks, but they couldn't get their crap together.

I know, I know, was just trying to stir up some blood in this stupid winter break...hate the break, just wanna get back out there and play. Jealous that the Rangers got to play last weekend.

Good job Rangers! Hopefully you guys can keep pace so that our makeup game could mean the difference between 1st and 2nd.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
so i guess after the break - acbc will have a weaker div 3 team due to all those signing up to the div team for the pak cup??????/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0