Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions December 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So surprise surprise Chehalis cancels our 9pm game in Langley at 6:15pm. In the end we took the game in forfeit and still had a barbq after. It was a good win

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Early reports, Sundowner FC 6-2 Storm. Can't say much, I wasn't there. Apparently game alot closer than the score would indicate. well done lads.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So surprise surprise Chehalis cancels our 9pm game in Langley at 6:15pm. In the end we took the game in forfeit and still had a barbq after. It was a good win

fackers I was too cold after being there since 4pm.. couldn't hold on for the Q.

bradnerblues17

Sep 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since you guys are home u should have no problem...Bradners field is shite. Gives them a home field advantage cause they have to play on that garbage every second week. Good luck!

Bradner's field might not be the best but it is not shite, Redshirts played the impact today at newton #5, bradner up one at the half, impact tied it at aprx 1/3 through the second half. we got a gritty goal and ran with it. Final score 4-1 BRADNER!!! Impact is a young team that will be even better in a few years!!! For the most part it was a clean game minus one plug (#22) making childish remarks... impact beat bradner 1-0 the first go around and bradner beat them 4-1 on the second try.. good game by the impact as it is always fun to play with something on the line!!!! Overall it was a fun game to be a part of!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradner's field might not be the best but it is not shite, Redshirts played the impact today at newton #5, bradner up one at the half, impact tied it at aprx 1/3 through the second half. we got a gritty goal and ran with it. Final score 4-1 BRADNER!!! Impact is a young team that will be even better in a few years!!! For the most part it was a clean game minus one plug (#22) making childish remarks... impact beat bradner 1-0 the first go around and bradner beat them 4-1 on the second try.. good game by the impact as it is always fun to play with something on the line!!!! Overall it was a fun game to be a part of!

I watched this game and boy Div.3 soccer is ugly. I am friends with #22 and he made a couple of late tackles but come on it's soccer. Both teams are at the top of their division and both might get promoted, and I will be amazed to see them do any thing in Div.2. Bradner had the two fattest defenders I have seen in a long time.I would have love to play against them.(being 6'4" and 280lbs myself.) Impact are a decent team but I wouldn't say young or that they will be good in a couple years. They need more then 13 guys show up(we brought #22 for half) and with losing to Bradner it shows that they need serious work. Horrible. My buddy has said on occasion that they(Impact) would give us a run for our money, all I can do is laugh. Whats sad is we would easily beat both teams but might get sent back to Div.3 where they both belong and not us.

Crazy world.

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Sporting 8 GEU Miners 1.......I was stuck at a children's xmas party so I wasn't there but a nice result for us if this score isn't a typo. Maybe this is an indication I need to stay away for more games!! That's 3 good games in a row for us. Hopefully a nice push in the second half and a good Cup run if we keep it up.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched this game and boy Div.3 soccer is ugly. I am friends with #22 and he made a couple of late tackles but come on it's soccer. Both teams are at the top of their division and both might get promoted, and I will be amazed to see them do any thing in Div.2. Bradner had the two fattest defenders I have seen in a long time.I would have love to play against them.(being 6'4" and 280lbs myself.) Impact are a decent team but I wouldn't say young or that they will be good in a couple years. They need more then 13 guys show up(we brought #22 for half) and with losing to Bradner it shows that they need serious work. Horrible. My buddy has said on occasion that they(Impact) would give us a run for our money, all I can do is laugh. Whats sad is we would easily beat both teams but might get sent back to Div.3 where they both belong and not us.

Crazy world.
OK how do you justify that??? yes, in Div 3 you will run over most teams but in div 2 you are struggling... if you are at the bottom obviously the team needs to understand that the intensity is different and has to step it up...it would suck to have to go back down...but hey, you can probably pull it off your not too far off

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Sporting 8 GEU Miners 1.......I was stuck at a children's xmas party so I wasn't there but a nice result for us if this score isn't a typo. Maybe this is an indication I need to stay away for more games!! That's 3 good games in a row for us. Hopefully a nice push in the second half and a good Cup run if we keep it up.

I was at my work Christmas Party. I don't think I would have helped that much. but how many guys were the Miners missing?

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another thumping!! Heat 8-2 over Rovers.Game was late starting as the Rovers had problems figuring out where and when the game was.So they play with 10 and we made them pay.Good to see us score some goals for a change. We'll see the Storm next week.
Pay back time after they walloped us on thanksgiving weekend. Good luck to all!!

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we need to start a poll as to whether Sentinel hits the 100 goal mark this season.

With four league games left, they already have 81, an average of 5.79 per game. They need to score less than 5 per game to hit 100.:eek:

Yeah, they should be in 3rd division.:rolleyes:

Predictions:

1. They will hit 100 goals

2. They will easily win the President's Cup, running over every div. 2 team they meet in the process.

This should be interesting....

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm betting at least two of our last four games get forfeit or cancelled (gildford shock and chehalis chiefs) if not good on us for the jog to 100

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ehh, means nothing - if we do nothing in cup. Interesting fact however, 2 guys on our team have more goals combined then Young Guns season total of 38.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK how do you justify that??? yes, in Div 3 you will run over most teams but in div 2 you are struggling... if you are at the bottom obviously the team needs to understand that the intensity is different and has to step it up...it would suck to have to go back down...but hey, you can probably pull it off your not too far off

We are struggling.but we won our first two games, but got all the points taken away because I mistakenly played a player that was suspended from the year before in the first game(3 yellows). we should be sitting mid pack in our division. As for Sentinel running through div. 2 teams to win the cup,there are a couple of teams that should be playing Div.1 and not Div.2 so it usually those teams that win cup.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are struggling.but we won our first two games, but got all the points taken away because I mistakenly played a player that was suspended from the year before in the first game(3 yellows). we should be sitting mid pack in our division. As for Sentinel running through div. 2 teams to win the cup,there are a couple of teams that should be playing Div.1 and not Div.2 so it usually those teams that win cup.
thats lame about the points.....maybe you should apeal like ACBC lol...and i was trying to say you would probably run over div 3... not us run over div 2...next year will be more challenging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0