Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions February 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
your just jealous that we get "surf and turf" with our pints following the match this week.

But I am not jealous of the botulism or salmonella that you will be growing on the seafood in that no-ice beer cooler system that KJ uses.

Look out for fish-water beer.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Nomads 5-1 Guilford FC.

Guilford went up 1-0 after our right back slipped. (gg not bringing 6 studs to play on grass). 5 unanswered goals followed.

Johnnybluenoes with his first goal of the season, a left footed strike from 35 yards out!!!!! :eek:

We put a PK over the net and one of our strikers put a ball over the net from 3 yards out, :confused:

Thanks right Rangers, 1 game in had 1 point lead. You're ****ed.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
See i get you guys all riled up and you finally win a game. I think i deserve a little bit of credit actually, so ill pre-emptively say You're Welcome. Good luck next week guys. Maybe after your make up game next week you will come out to cheer on your LUFC bretheren?

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
lufc athletica 2-1 sundowner. all goals were garbage on a garbage field. big man at the back for athletica gets a red mid go in the second. sketchy straight red. yes it was from behind, yes he was a on a break away when taken down. but there was no malicous intent. oh well. sundowner played like crap, like we didn't want to win and we sucessfully snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. 15 losses and counting.

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Nomads 5-1 Guilford FC.

Guilford went up 1-0 after our right back slipped. (gg not bringing 6 studs to play on grass). 5 unanswered goals followed.

Johnnybluenoes with his first goal of the season, a left footed strike from 35 yards out!!!!! :eek:

We put a PK over the net and one of our strikers put a ball over the net from 3 yards out, :confused:

Thanks right Rangers, 1 game in had 1 point lead. You're ****ed.
I see the secret to Johnny hitting the net instead of putting it over the screen is to be 30 yards or more out from the goal!!:D Good win for you guys good luck next week !!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya, it was quite a shot......from my viewpoint it started off in the centre of the net and curled all the way to the bottom right corner. Quite the shot!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just trying to get it on the net boys, to be honest...any other keeper on any other team we have played against this year would have /should have had that... Just squirted to me 30 or so yards out off a poor corner clearance and I just sidefooted it at goal, took a nice swerve and got in there...they all count ;)

not trying to kill the Guilford FC Goalie and team or anything, because they are truly good guys just out for a run with smiles on their faces.

On to next week, looks like the Hawks were hammered something fierce this week too...8-2 by the ol Stars....

they will need to do something or the "bleeding" will continue...maybe I can get on a scoring streak! ;)

And it is now March, so thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0