Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions February 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat 2-1 over Miners.Not a sparkling performance in the least.They played with 10 men for the first 15 min then went to 9 with an injury.Lots of chances to put it away in the first half but couldn't bury them. Went down 1-0 with 30 to go and scored 2 in the last 10 min.This was "winning ugly". We'll see you Rangers next weekend at North Surrey!!! Go Heat Go!!

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We look forward to it badknees! I believe your field is grass so we will hope for another sunny week to keep the grass nice and dry.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh kevie we are rather tied up with cup games to make up a game against your pack of cry babies. Funny if you guys could hit the net on PK maybe you would be busy also. Regardless of the outcome of our games we are still in first place and have already made it further than you in the cup so keep telling yourselves your number one.

Scoreboard is all that counts bitch...We cooked you guys in our first game and will do it again.

We are clearly in the wrong division and it is catching up to our guys. We will roll up the ND Hawks and Guildford FC, then we will have the game of our season against you guys.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh kevie we are rather tied up with cup games to make up a game against your pack of cry babies. Funny if you guys could hit the net on PK maybe you would be busy also. Regardless of the outcome of our games we are still in first place and have already made it further than you in the cup so keep telling yourselves your number one.

At least he has nice mittens and $300 footie boots

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We look forward to it badknees! I believe your field is grass so we will hope for another sunny week to keep the grass nice and dry.

Yes we do as well!! We were doing some scouting at Delview on Sunday.Looks like you've got some big strong boys out there.
Hopefully we have a full side to battle with.Ya,North Surrey has actually been in pretty good shape all year.I believe there is a match before us so hopefully the weather does cooperate. Good Luck. The winner will have a tough quarter-final match i'm sure.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are clearly in the wrong division and it is catching up to our guys.
If you were in the wrong division would you not be running away with the one you are too low to be in? Hopefully you guys can manage more than 9 guys the rest of the year i'd hate to see you drop another one.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like we clinched and are moveing up,,3 games to go,no goalie as our old/new Gavin netty just pulled his groin at hockey so were going with who ever shows up last to the game,,lol...havein fun playin out the rest of the games. if we can win the rest all beat up will say a bunch about the remaining guys..Goodluck to all. ;-)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you were in the wrong division would you not be running away with the one you are too low to be in? Hopefully you guys can manage more than 9 guys the rest of the year i'd hate to see you drop another one.
We were running away with it, the guys settle in and struggle to keep their heads in it.
We had 11, but the two that were 2 minutes late had to wait untill halftime to play...but the other 9 guys were right out of gas for the last 45.
having played the Hawks and Guildford teams before I don't think dropping points in those games is going to happen, and believe me when i say our guys will be nice and amped to play you guys.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were running away with it, the guys settle in and struggle to keep their heads in it.
We had 11, but the two that were 2 minutes late had to wait untill halftime to play...but the other 9 guys were right out of gas for the last 45.
having played the Hawks and Guildford teams before I don't think dropping points in those games is going to happen, and believe me when i say our guys will be nice and amped to play you guys.
We've had conflicting interpretations of the rule of players showing up late, the last time it happened (three weeks ago) the ref told me that the rule has been dropped, and that players can come on and play and that he'd check the ID of the player at half time. Not sure if thats the case, or if all the refs had received the message, obviously not in your case. I think its a stupid rule, especially in cases where the team is short and the players arrives a few minutes late, hopefully the league will clarify to all refs.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Especially when the game is in the arse end of Maple Ditch and our guys have been in an Albion ferry Lineup for an hour and a half.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
3(d) An eligible player who is late for the kick-off may participate in the game IN THE SECOND HALF ONLY AFTER PRESENTATION of his

identification card to the referee at half time, together with a substitution slip, if required. NO PLAYER MAY PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME IF HE ARRIVES AFTER THE HALF TIME.

Seems pretty clear in the constitution...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems pretty clear in the constitution...

Yes. There always has to be a rule or an official stance. However, we frequently have officials that have no problem allowing late arrivals to jump right on the pitch. I believe it is partially at their discretion.

if my memory serves me correctly, twice this Year we have NOT been allowed to play late arriving players while two other officials allowed the players on the field without any trouble.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
and believe me when i say our guys will be nice and amped to play you guys.
You should be amped up to play every game and if you were you would probably be undeafeated right now. Thats what happens when your skill goes to your head i guess.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. There always has to be a rule or an official stance. However, we frequently have officials that have no problem allowing late arrivals to jump right on the pitch. I believe it is partially at their discretion.

if my memory serves me correctly, twice this Year we have NOT been allowed to play late arriving players while two other officials allowed the players on the field without any trouble.

Our ref was super vague, he said they can come on whenever they want but he will be writing it in his report. I took the cautious approach...and didnt play them

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
couldn't be a better two weeks in a row for the Nomads...

The weather is getting nicer and we have to sunday games on grass in a row, this week vs Guildford @ Courchene @ 2pm and next week vs ND Hawks at delview at noon...

Thank God for the Spring on the horizon. BBQ's and coolers everywhere!!! :D

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

The weather is getting nicer and we have to sunday games on grass in a row, this week vs Guildford @ Courchene @ 2pm and next week vs ND Hawks at delview at noon...

hey bud .... who is this antileo? he talks alot. what team is he with and i hope we are able to play them. I will play for sure against this guy. just let me know !!!!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey bud .... who is this antileo? he talks alot. what team is he with and i hope we are able to play them. I will play for sure against this guy. just let me know !!!!

lol the rangers...if I recall you only scored 3 times on them, crippled or not you'll get a few more.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lets not forget Shrimp Rings!!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the nice little red sauce and small dainty napkins to ensure cocktail sauce doesn't get on our Hoodies that we are all so scared to wash ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0