Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions February 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young guns are in tough agains't sundowner, a team, yes at the bottom of the table, but if you look at the stats, are games are close and heartbreakers. Last time out we tied them, in a game they had no business being in. They got a late,late,late, 102 minute penalty shot for a dive. tied the game at 1. then there moms all came and picked them up with hot chocolate and orange slices.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
look at that pone comment and johnny blue brings out that stats lol well done...personally about the second place spot in 3b i believe athletica should come second but we'll see if the young guns can pull it out. thank god its coming to the end cause like nomads acbc B's depth is not looking good, although are problem is commitment not injury and i believe we still have a game to play against athletica so that should be a huge game for both of us should be a tough game.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude you live in the gutter of the fraser valley...your fuking home pitch is in the ghetto. Notice we had to wearing specific colors so we didn't get a cap busted in your ass.

You should be so lucky to get out of Whalley and play in Poco and Maple Ridge.

I live in Cloverdale, as does 90% of our team. And we're changing clubs to Surrey next year so you won't have to worry.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I live in Cloverdale, as does 90% of our team. And we're changing clubs to Surrey next year so you won't have to worry.
fcuk, we're surrey too but we play in crack town sunday nights at 8! binnie is a great field not the best location, i'm going to try to get NAP for our home field next year...hopefully we'll get it...

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
bah we're out of the cup + game is the ass end of maple ridge = anything that comes up is more important to our guys.

Too many egos, not enough heart.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC young guns 1-1 Sundowner FC. lufc got a goal about the 25 minute agaisn't the run of play. could have easily been 3 or 4 nill for sundowner but couldn't pot the ball. game was even the rest of the way, both teams getting quality chances but not putting them away. sundowner scores half way threw the second. ref was a mad miget. good game for both teams. Sundowner ties yet another game we should have won.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wasn't good weekend in Maple Ridge for Langley teams this weekend. GEU Tigers knock off the Wolves and the Mighty Nomads get beat up by the Phoenix. but I guess Langley wasn't very nice to Maple Ridge. because our Premier team lost over there.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha yeah - but he wasn't sporting them. He gets points for making the 1hr + drive from Kits.

Oh? The 20km drive from langley is a 2 hrs. That ferry is murder on a bad day.

So do you guys still have control of your own fate or is it in the hands of the rangeroni's?

Attachments

• choke1.jpg
    choke1.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 101

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 1 ND hawks 0

Props to our back up keeper he made some phenomenal saves to keep us in a game we had no business winning. I guess the win puts us up 4 points up on the gonads but it seems they dont care about soccer anymore so maybe they will just give us first place?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh? The 20km drive from langley is a 2 hrs. That ferry is murder on a bad day.

So do you guys still have control of your own fate or is it in the hands of the rangeroni's?

You make me cry. We've got 3 left, with two games in hand on the Rangers. One of our three is agaist the Rangers and if Bo would quit avoiding me we'd get that taken care of. Can you say 5-0 at half again? :wa:

Top 2 get promoted, and we cant finish 3rd. So...

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh kevie we are rather tied up with cup games to make up a game against your pack of cry babies. Funny if you guys could hit the net on PK maybe you would be busy also. Regardless of the outcome of our games we are still in first place and have already made it further than you in the cup so keep telling yourselves your number one.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny if you guys could hit the net on PK maybe you would be busy also..

Not to fuel the fire, but I believe the Clones, (ousters of the Nomads) lost to a soon-to-be-relegated D2 team this weekend. Talk about consistancy!

Anyhow, just having some fun at your expense Kev, I know you guys are a better squad than recent results would indicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0