Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Thread, New Month.
Happy November.:bronco:

What are everyones thoughts so far?

I knew ACBC would be leading the pack in their group, and figured as much for us in our group...The LUFC Teams are doing outstanding... in 3A spots 1 & 2 are held by LUFC Teams and in 3B they are second and third...

so far best candidates for Promotion are
Nomads, ACBC B, and either Stolo or Chehalis (I'd hate to be in their group next year and have to drive all the way out there :D )

I am surprised by LUFC Rangers, they were good in their game against us Nomads, but they are holding their own, and following our dropping of two points last week they are hot on our heels now only 4 points back. Well done 'Gers!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We get a schedule change here for week 9...
Nomads host GEU Phoenix at Willoughby Turf, not MAP, and the game kicks off at 9pm, not 7pm...

Not our(Nomads) call GEU, don't get mad with us, it was a township of Langley/ LUFC Thing as far as I know...

Willoughby Turf is the brand new turf field at Mountain Senior Secondary.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads host GEU Phoenix at Willoughby Turf, not MAP, and the game kicks off at 9pm, not 7pm...

Not our(Nomads) call GEU, don't get mad with us, it was a township of Langley/ LUFC Thing as far as I know...

Wow, that's even less notice than we gave the Rams. Bush league :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's actually been up on the league website for a few weeks now...I haven't posted it up here...but anyways...

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

We be nice to get try out this new field. Hopefully, they have nice long aritificial blades of grass.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They still have one more time to change it:rolleyes:

We don't need to play with fixture times to win...wait untill tomorrow night at approximately 11pm and call some Phoenix guys to see how bad they lost.:p

Where have all the Poco Pathetic guys gone to? Did they decide that TTP was bad for club morale over that civil war verbal skirmish they had!?

Where is Antileno or Antennae or whatever the hell that Lufc Rangers guy calls himself go? C'mon ND Hawks...we need to widen the gap again ;)

not that I am cheering for another team to beat our club brothers or anything ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is?
That you guys have a heartbeat or that I'm trying to stir it up, so to speak ;)

where is raul10 & canucksboy? Did Franco eat them at that training session afterall ?! :p

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a difference between cocky/arrogance and confidence
cocky - Definitions from Dictionary.com
confident - Definitions from Dictionary.com

I prefer to think of us as self assured, or confident, not arrogant or cocky, since it is not over-the top confidence or straight up hooliganism as displayed by odog604 in the div 1 threads...We are different than that, we haven't lost a game yet....and probably won't.

remember, we discussed this at the pre-season meeting didn't we ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
another thing, If we had dropped all 3 points to the Stars, instead of splitting 2...last week...then we could be labelled as cocky...we are not perfect anymore, just Unbeaten....and it feels good ;)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not that I am cheering for another team to beat our club brothers or anything ;)

They'd do the same to you. I don't understand it myself, I support the D1 Athletics despite competing int he same division with them and hope they have success. It is a Win for Langley and because I know some guys on the team I wish the best for them too. I don't want them to win at my expense, but if they finished top the tables and I didn't, I'd still feel pretty good that "LUFC" finished up top.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would fully support the gonads if johnnyknobgobbler's head wasnt so far up his own ass. Way to "stir it up" Johnny keep on telling everyone how great you are. We dont think you're a jackass, really, we don't.

Apart from that good luck to the ND hawks this week the coin pouches only beat you by one then you lost to the rush, tough to read lol, should be interesting.

Cheers

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys no piss take here,,Please refer to ACBC B as just ACBC or div3 ACBC as the ACBC B team is a different team (our tournament team) Please and Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0