Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No talk about this weekends matches? No match of the week?

Chehalis appears to have lost 3 players for the rest of the season. Was that to do with the fight? I'm glad we got that away game out of the way.
i hated playing them. nothing but additudes and cheap shots. i dont think there any real interesting matches going on this week..

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chehalis has/had:D about 3 guys on the team that belong in a padded room. The rest of the team seem like good guys. Lot's of skill and great with possesion. Without the ball different story. They'll hack away as some of their fitness was left behind in the mid 80's.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope not these guys:eek: honest they drink all weekend and all week....wait a minute now I see why we don't have practise and 36 guys signed. oh well the MRTC will have a pretty good soccer team when the Miners all check in and sober up;)

Could an Intervention be in order? It would be interesting to see all you guys

sobbing about your f#$@$ed up lives!!!! The trials and tribulations of the

Miners!!! Ps. Unfortunately i won't be there this weekend.Was hoping to get

a couple nutmegs in!! Good luck

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could an Intervention be in order? It would be interesting to see all you guys

sobbing about your f#$@ up lives!!!! The trials and tribulations of the

Miners!!! Ps. Unfortunately i won't be there this weekend.Was hoping to get

a couple nutmegs in!! Good luck

cant see it my self ...the guy doing the intervention would just end up being a pi$$head too :p

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grass pitch,the size of a postage stamp, with a bonus of a baseball infield in opposite corners.It'll be bog-like i'm sure.Keep the ball wide. Good luck!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game today against the Heat. 1-1 draw no subs today lol and they had an army on there sideline. so tired after running for 90 I'm not going to type anything else tonight.

bradnerblues17

Sep 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
bradner park . late november ... no worries . lets see if you guys truly are one of the top teams. ill repost the quote after the win.

Figured I would repost the quote for you. Gobind played with 9 and a goalie, bradner had about 80% of the control.. Final score 4-1 Bradner. I guess you didn't understand the 'late november at bradner park' because some of gobind's dance moves didn't pan out so well at bradner.... Regardless, bradner walloped gobin 4-0 on turf and 4-1 at bradner. onto impact next week which should be a fun game.

rx8

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
gobind played with 10 and those 10 werent all starters. tough match , but we aint all flash and "dance" moves. just ask the forwards who went up against the tough gobind defenders. but yea we lost, so thumbs up to bradner. well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0