Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmeh

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey I was wondering, if the Impact win 3B, but for some reason dont want to move up, who gets to go to div 2, the next best in 3B, or the next best team in all of div 3????

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners 1-1 Sundowner. kudos to the miners who seem to have gotten there collective shyte together. both teams had the same problem, forwards were crap in the final 3rd.
good clean game none the less. miners should have won they had the run of the play 60-40. Miners goal was a highlight reel goal. a curling cracker from 30 yards, well placed, keeper had no chance. Sundowner shold have done better agains't a team with 1 sub.
on to the rovers.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
no surprise here, young guns 3 cloverdale 0. cloverdale put up a good fight and took a while to break down but once a couple goals went in the game was pretty much other. props to cloverdale's keeper, without some incredible saves coulda been 5-0 or more. **also worst ref of the year some shocking calls.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
no surprise here, young guns 3 cloverdale 0. cloverdale put up a good fight and took a while to break down but once a couple goals went in the game was pretty much other. props to cloverdale's keeper, without some incredible saves coulda been 5-0 or more. **also worst ref of the year some shocking calls.

no we had the worst ref the game before...

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
the refs of late have been terrible. where do they find these guys? I'm convinced they haven't played soccer ever...

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Sporting. 4 Surrey Heat 2. We (sporting) went up 1-0 in the first min. and added a couple more for a 3-0 lead. Heat got one before the end of the 1st to make it 3-1. A wonderful crack from the Heat midfielder made it 3-2. Heat pressed hard to tie it but with about 10 min left I took advantage of a defesive miscue and bent one like Beckham past the keeper from about 30 yards out to make it 4-2. (not sure if I'll ever do that again!) Both teams had a PK in the game and both times the Keeper made a nice save.

Best game of the year for us by far. We'll need to keep it up to move up the table. The deduction of 6 pts from our total for a guy having his reg letter but not his license in the 2nd game of the year reversed a victory and another 3 pts. Our actual 5 and 5 record with 15 pts would look a lot better right now.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy KH,who's wanting promotion? Someone has to win 3b,so what does that say about the rest of you?

yeah I feel for the team in our group who will get killed in Div2 next year. it's not like The Impact are Sentinel. Sentinel could play Div1 probably.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is your field going to be this weekend Sentinel? Hear we might get some snow later this week. Is it turf?

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner's ref was kevin. I've seen him ref whitecaps games and also when i played premier. he is the only ref i have yet to yell at in 25 years of playing.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Sporting. 4 Surrey Heat 2. We (sporting) went up 1-0 in the first min. and added a couple more for a 3-0 lead. Heat got one before the end of the 1st to make it 3-1. A wonderful crack from the Heat midfielder made it 3-2. Heat pressed hard to tie it but with about 10 min left I took advantage of a defesive miscue and bent one like Beckham past the keeper from about 30 yards out to make it 4-2. (not sure if I'll ever do that again!) Both teams had a PK in the game and both times the Keeper made a nice save.

Best game of the year for us by far. We'll need to keep it up to move up the table. The deduction of 6 pts from our total for a guy having his reg letter but not his license in the 2nd game of the year reversed a victory and another 3 pts. Our actual 5 and 5 record with 15 pts would look a lot better right now.

Yes,nice goal impersonator!!! Full marks to your bunch,but we really were awful.No excuses,worst game of the year for us!! After last weeks solid effort
against the 'Downers,i knew something like this could happen.We just can't decide to start working hard in the last 10 minutes 1 goal down.It's gotta be a solid 90.Oh well,we'll see KH and the boys at their park on Sunday.It's always a good game with those party boys.By 2pm i would think you'd be fully recovered,eh,KH?

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No talk about this weekends matches? No match of the week?

Chehalis appears to have lost 3 players for the rest of the season. Was that to do with the fight? I'm glad we got that away game out of the way.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes,nice goal impersonator!!! Full marks to your bunch,but we really were awful.No excuses,worst game of the year for us!! After last weeks solid effort
against the 'Downers,i knew something like this could happen.We just can't decide to start working hard in the last 10 minutes 1 goal down.It's gotta be a solid 90.Oh well,we'll see KH and the boys at their park on Sunday.It's always a good game with those party boys.By 2pm i would think you'd be fully recovered,eh,KH?

Nope not these guys:eek: honest they drink all weekend and all week....wait a minute now I see why we don't have practise and 36 guys signed. oh well the MRTC will have a pretty good soccer team when the Miners all check in and sober up;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0