Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A very tough night for ACBC as we played the same time our Div 1 team did and had 5 of our best called up to help our injured brothers out. Left a solid bunch of guys who held there own,,Good work guys as loseing 5 starters would be hard for any team...
I am very proud of you all.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, it was a wierd game....a lot closer than the score tells.

Poco played a pretty tight game in the back....they had to have blocked at least 25 shots that game, and were unlucky on a few opportunities while it was still 1-0.....one cross that I dove to tip enough to make their forward miss the net, then the other on a nice back heel for a breakaway that I challenged enough to make them hit the post. After that we woke up and blew the game right open.

But, when at the end of it all, I got my uncle just like I predicted! First of the season out of the way, many more to come!

LOL, that last sentence didn't make any sense!! HAHA!! meant, at the end of it all, I got my SHUTOUT just like I predicted!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco played a good game, I still can't get over their number 16 Forward though, he is truly more of a thug than a soccer player. Twice he went up for 50-50 jump balls delivered by way of a goal kick and our challenging player ends up with 16's elbow in his ear, and the guy trash talks an awful lot for never scoring a goal on us(our real team not that joke team we played the Knights league with)

Poco overall are a bunch of classy guys, just that one guy...

There was an awful lot to moan at the ref about...We had 1 stonewall penalty denied simply because our forward just danced their defense (who played a great game overall) Ryan megged a guy and turned another to get hacked and jerseyed down just to have the ref say get up, you weren;t going to score anyways...

Otherwise good clean game with a few blips (our guy crunched one of Poco's on an accidental bad tackle, and I got hacked pretty good by 16 with a studs up tackle.)

Oh well, we are 3-0 with 18 goals for and 4 against. Bring on the rest of the teams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0