Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL DIV 3] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3A Poco Pacific SFC Stars 2-1 3 Gates Turf Sat 4pm

WTF?!?! way to go totti & raul...they're not a half bad team, that's more than revenge for my tournament.

Do share...

We (poco) were lucky. Stars played with only 9 men the enitre game. (bad sign that on a beaut day in the second week you can't get a full squad).

Stars played their stupid trap and we were too stupid to break it. We must have been offside about 18 times. Time of possesion was about 70/30 for Poco, but couldn't do much with it. Poco went up 1-0 early and made it 2-0 early in the second half. Stars got one back halfway through and really never looked threatening. Although with only a 2-1 lead anything can happen. Stars played well, they gave themselves a chance at points by playing very diciplined.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We (poco) were lucky. Stars played with only 9 men the enitre game. (bad sign that on a beaut day in the second week you can't get a full squad).

ya, thats too bad for the Stars, especially since it seemed like they dominated the first game the played against Port Moody 4-0. Could be a sign of things to come...don't know which Stars team you will be up against

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC gave 2 goals at the start to give Bradner a chance and well we came back and won 4-2. We carried at least 80% of the play with 2 posts and 2 crossbars.
we need defence,,any players out there want to join up,,ya a little late but the injury bug has hit us bad for both teams...Oh and that car accident which has taken 3 key players out for god knows how long(can you say icbc claim).

soccer_KF216

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya stars are a good team. like canucksboy said the trap is gonna kill them there are teams that will eat them alive. i watched the game till half. wasnt it 2 nill at half canucksboy. your second goal was a smart goal. beat the offside trap himself. lol. made them look really stupid. who is that defender? where did he play last year? good pick up for poco.

bradnerblues17

Sep 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
the acbc team has quite a few strong players, no real weaknesses on the field. bradner was a little tired out after celebrating a players 19th birthday. i thought we were going to be able to hold them off after we scored our 2nd goal. good game lookign forward to another try against them.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat 2-1 over Storm!! Could have had a couple more in the first half but unable to bury them.We need to get the offence going.See you next week Bradner!!!

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got back from the game

Nomads 8 - Port Moody 3

Pretty much dominated the whole game, scored could have been much more if we didn't miss about 6 or 7 chances within the 6 yard box that we rifled over the bar.

Moody's goals were weak and two came at the end after we had switched around our defence. One own goal, one boucing around landed right on the foot of their player, and one was a chip in goal after I made the initial stop on a partial breakaway.

Nomads are looking pretty good offensively but we really need to tighten up defensively, as it can hurt us in closer games.

Yah, blame me for the for swing and a miss in the first half before I got injured yet again!

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya stars are a good team. like canucksboy said the trap is gonna kill them there are teams that will eat them alive. i watched the game till half. wasnt it 2 nill at half canucksboy. your second goal was a smart goal. beat the offside trap himself. lol. made them look really stupid. who is that defender? where did he play last year? good pick up for poco.

it looks like you have been to both are games this year, so who are u?

soccer_KF216

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
it looks like you have been to both are games this year, so who are u?
ya my kids played before both your games. i asoom u play on poco. lol my daughter played in surrey and my son just finished his game when your game started. he was playin at the far feild. started watching and notices a few of the guys from the week before. im mostly a indoor player play div2 vancouver when i can. but with 2 kids hard to lol:D. still enjoy watching a good soccer game and some good players.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN, congrats on the win again, you seem to be following in sort of the same footsteps as us. Except opposite. We couldn't score but no one could score on us. Keep it up, you might be able to give us a run next time we play :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0