Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Div 3 Week 2 MOTW

FVSL Div 3 Week 2 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-3 sentinel vs young guns. sentinel a very solid squad with some talented players. tight game with alot of goals going in off deflections, plus a sentinel PK. few posts for both teams im sure they are as pissed as we are that we didnt come out with the win.

IMO these 2 teams finish 1 - 2 in the standings.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
My feet are ****ed I'm in so much pain:( stupid knew boots not made of leather:mad: those new F50 Tunits kill the feet

You played with Miners today??? I was at that game on the Impact side(a friend plays on the team.) What number were you? ass kicking.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
#20 played center mid. had a shite game though:( eventhough I played about 70min again:eek: you're not the really big guy with the sunglasses dark shirt??? and yes asskicking it was.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the phoenix tied 2-2...horrible game for us we were all over the place..all on each other screaming at each and stuff..just a horrible game..in my opinion were lucky to get a point out of the game...

Maybe if someone else scored goals besides Lee you guys would win. how many do you have Mikey:rolleyes: you guys should pass to Dave when he gets open. that might help;)

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 for us LUFC Sporting over Bradner. First win for us and couldn't tell you what happened because I wasn't there. Maybe that's a hint...I don't play and we win hmmmmm!!!

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe if someone else scored goals besides Lee you guys would win. how many do you have Mikey:rolleyes: you guys should pass to Dave when he gets open. that might help;)

yeah i got none.. which im harshly disappointed in myself..but on my defense i havent had a lick of time at forward,been playing midfield and i dont play there but no excuse i can still put them in from there did it yesterday from about 40 yards out but there was a handball that the ref called on me which was accidental shot at my arm... but hey shite if we would PASS to anyone thats open upfront wed have more...number of times ive come streakin in just waiting for the pass..

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah i got none.. which im harshly disappointed in myself..but on my defense i havent had a lick of time at forward,been playing midfield and i dont play there but no excuse i can still put them in from there did it yesterday from about 40 yards out but there was a handball that the ref called on me which was accidental shot at my arm... but hey shite if we would PASS to anyone thats open upfront wed have more...number of times ive come streakin in just waiting for the pass..

I know you play forward;) we played summer league together:cool:

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know you play forward;) we played summer league together:cool:

yeah will wait and see.. maybe it will be like last year.. they played me mid-field until liek game 5 of the year and i broke out with 4 goals the first gmae they put me up there.. haha...we shall see.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
#20 played center mid. had a shite game though:( eventhough I played about 70min again:eek: you're not the really big guy with the sunglasses dark shirt??? and yes asskicking it was.

Yep I was flagging on the Impact side. Fat guy dark shirt and sunglasses. You play for both you drop down??? and what do you mean "you're not the really big guy with sunglases???"

Do I look too fat to play soccer???

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
cmon mike theres more to your game than putting them away , i think out of my 5 this season you set up 3 or 4 , besides who would you play in the mid and the wing , and you are very capable of banging them in from 30 to 40 yards , we need a fast winger when gay boy is not around

mike17

Mar 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
cmon mike theres more to your game than putting them away , i think out of my 5 this season you set up 3 or 4 , besides who would you play in the mid and the wing , and you are very capable of banging them in from 30 to 40 yards , we need a fast winger when gay boy is not around

no i know, i dont really care.. its the retarded ima try and bet 5 guys lose teh ball then give up on the play..cough cough parker:p haha...
but yeah i know ive set up 4 of them..and i know i can put them away from there i did last game jsut got called back cause of the hand ball.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys this is not the Phoenix friends form!!! But i for one am glad that mike can play both mid and forward!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0