Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Div 3 Week 2 MOTW

FVSL Div 3 Week 2 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep I was flagging on the Impact side. Fat guy dark shirt and sunglasses. You play for both you drop down??? and what do you mean "you're not the really big guy with sunglases???"

Do I look too fat to play soccer???

No you're your should be playing rugby or american football. no kidding Defenses can't contain you:(

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Furious. are you playing the season?

Yeah I'm playing in 3C with the Tigers. Which unfortunately for me means that I'm going to miss out on: the annual brawl at Gates; you and raul going at each other over who missed more sitters; and Hector picking a fight with your keeper's grandpa because he made a pass at his woman. That's the kind of taken granted sh!t you just don't see when your playing with a bunch of married old geezers

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
FG Raul is playing for the Rams now.

That would explain your 0-2 start.

maybe if you came on here more often you'd know whats going on.

Not necessarily. By your logic, someone who has immersed themselves intensively in everything soccer since, say 2002, would have over time gained more knowledge and improved their skill-set. Yet there are people who haved lived breathed and slept soccer who still have the first-touch of a trampoline. So just because you do something regularly doesn't me you know what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0