Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Week 3 MOTW

[Fvsl Div 3] Week 3 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sentinel vs abbotsford will be a good one. sentinel is going to turn some heads this season, they are a very good squad, definitely not division 3 caliber.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah i picked them and Port moody to end up 1 and 2 in 3c. But it looks like you guys and sentinel well finish 1-2.....

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ive seen most of the teams in 3c and figure it will be down to young guns sentinel and maybe port moody if they can get things on track in a hurry- they are a solid team and probably deserve a bit better than their record shows.

the next young guns vs sentinel game will be huge.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol ok we're 2 weeks in I supose they'll look like something now. Gimme an hour to tweak with the formula.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers 3 Port Moody 2

Was 2-0 for POMO early then at the half GEU drank some secret potion and bang 3 straight goals. I thought the linesman did a great job tonight along with the coach of GEU!

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Was 2-0 for POMO early then at the half GEU drank some secret potion and bang 3 straight goals. I thought the linesman did a great job tonight along with the coach of GEU!

where can i get some of this secret potion??

suprised to see port moody 0-3 to begin the year...

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

i love the coaching technique .... sucker them into a false sence of security then BAM ;)

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat 3-2 over LUFC Sporting. Not a very exciting match but the Heat did what they had

to.Fell behind 1 and then regrouped for 3 straight.We carry on our mission to premier

football,3 years from now!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the Miners!

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat 3-2 over LUFC Sporting. Not a very exciting match but the Heat did what they had

to.Fell behind 1 and then regrouped for 3 straight.We carry on our mission to premier

football,3 years from now!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the Miners!

Yes, it was a bit of a sloppy game at times but you guys did move the ball pretty well. After I scored (finally!!) to make it 3-2 we put the push on but couldn't get the equalizer. We've got some work to do but I like where our team is heading.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner FC 2, GEU Miners 1. Close game but Sundowner had the run of play. I can see why miners are 0-3, long ball is not a good tactic. Our defence dropped 5 yards on every play and swept everything off. Miners goalie gaffed on the first goal sent young benny in on net alone from 25 yards out. Second was a great strike from the right. Miners goal was 88th minute header off a corner. The guy nearly kills himself putting it in, apparently he thought he could go threw the goal post. Good game for both teams.

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guns 4 cloverdale 0

dominated the whole game and could have easily gotten 3 or 4 more goals. first goal indirect free kick inside the 18. 2nd goal was a sliding finish off a cross, their goalie made a real nice save off a strike from the 18 but our forward had an easy tap in off the rebound, 4th goal i cant remember.

after half we made a whole bunch of changes and switched up our lineup playing some of our D men as forward, the result was never really in question. props to cloverdale for a clean game, they worked pretty hard out there which was good to see - i saw them their first week and they are showing definite improvement.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner FC 2, GEU Miners 1. Close game but Sundowner had the run of play. I can see why miners are 0-3, long ball is not a good tactic. Our defence dropped 5 yards on every play and swept everything off. Miners goalie gaffed on the first goal sent young benny in on net alone from 25 yards out. Second was a great strike from the right. Miners goal was 88th minute header off a corner. The guy nearly kills himself putting it in, apparently he thought he could go threw the goal post. Good game for both teams.

Run of play??? you ahd the ball in your half most of the game or in teh center of the pitch? #17 is a wanker too. bugging our #77 who only has knee, jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0