Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Week 3 MOTW

[Fvsl Div 3] Week 3 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it wasn't for our lack of finnishing, this game was never is question. I will give you credit, you guys had a lot of shots. but when most sail on to the road, I wouldn't classify them as quality. As for 77. I was hoping he would punch threw the back line down the wing so i go run him off the field. That guy whines, about nothing, and alot. the 2 handed shove from behind almost into the goal post after I knocked the ball out of play was nice. Fcuker is lucky I didn't drop him there. I hate usless cnuts that can't play the game with the proper respect for one another as they should. I have never injured someone in 25 years of playing and I never will. The only people that play like that cnut, are the ones that can't play at all. So you think you guys out played us, cause me sweeping up your long balls at the back made my day easy. Great job.!!! now I see why your 0-3.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That last parts not fair, Miners don't deserve to be 0-3. they are much better than that.
Some reason in the final third they can't get the shyte together.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
no the other big guy 20. the one who wait for it, wait for it.....RAN.:eek: scary I know I wasn`t the one waiting in the center cricle for a pass.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to go off on your guy, i'm sure he's a good player and all, maybe had a bad game or something. I just didn't like some of the things he was pulling on the field, after the whistle.

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the risk of repeating a discussion that has already occured; was Div3 a,b & c created to hold the same skill set? Coming from Div.2 I wasn't expecting 3C to be this good ...

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
just like in division 2 it doesnt matter if you are in A B or C... technically the skill set in A is the same as B and C, but due to logistics and grouping IMO 3C turned out to be the toughest by far.

what team do you play for? magpies?

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I play on the Magpies. Obvious rough start for us this year, we really underestimated the talent in this division.
Maybe it is our name? NUFC seems to having the same probelms. haha.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think 3c is the toughest, followed by 3a,3b. But i guess we well see a little better come cup time...

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
im really suprised to see you guys 0-4, we were missing some key players but you guys played us pretty good (young guns). going into the season i was expecting you guys to be near the top.

we were in 3b last season, and no offense to the heat or sundowners but they have it prettty easy in their division.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's the all surrey division in 3B. with the exception of the miners, I'm pretty sure all of the teams practice at Tom Binnie on Thursday's to. At least it seems like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0