Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div1] - MOTW Week 12

Who's your pick for MOTW - Week 12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i cant belive it actually worked...wow i am pretty proud of myslef...im going with acbc vs the reserves cause poco is a young good team that are actually pretty talented..dont take these boys too lightly im surprized they are so low in the standings....port moody vs sporting was a very close second for me though as that has the build up to be a good game as well.....but come on people give me love i actually figured this out....

first off id like to thank god of corse for helping me thorugh all the tuff times..and Z..you out there Z..id like to thank him for showing me the way when no one else would...and id like to thank myself for being so clever.....later

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: motw week 11...

first off id like to thank god of corse for helping me thorugh all the tuff times..and Z..you out there Z..id like to thank him for showing me the way when no one else would...and id like to thank myself for being so clever.....later

I will always be with u.....use the force.

ACBC are the new Rangers.
Everyone wants a piece of them for one of three reasons:
1) Odog
2) Ghouse 's choice of jerseys
3) They're good.

We often found that when we didnt play our 'A' game for 90 minutes, we would drop points because every team wanted a piece of us.
Now, it is ACBC. If/When they take a day off (see their loss), they will drop points.
PLaying 19 games, there will be more than one occassion that they will drop points.
It is usually against teams that you are "supposed" to beat.
Ex. Rangers-Dynamo '06 & '07

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pomo vs. Sporting.

Sporting have the best keeper in this division (IMHO), and could very well stone the Gunners. If Anson is back in the Sporting line-up, he'll cause the Port Moody defense fits.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Dude!
It is a tough pick as ACBC & Poco should be a hellva game as ACBC better not take Poco lightly as it will bite them but I went with our game against Pomo as I figure they are going to want to come out and redeem themselfs after there loss and they are also going to want to keep pace with team alphabet. It should a fun game to play!
My picks this week
ACBC:2 vs Poco:1
NDFC:1 vs Athletics:0
Rangers:1 vs Warriors:0
Dewdney:3 vs Alder-U:0
TWU:3 vs Razorbacks:1
Delta:2 vs PAU:0
Chill:4 vs Whalley:2
Tsaww:3 vs GEU:1
Dynamo:1 vs Arsenal:1

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Picked our game with PM should be a good one. Looking at other games NDFC and Athletics should be good game NDFC coming off a loss and it seems the boys from langley got their act together and put a few wins together. I can see langley getting a away win.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You wouldn't say that if you watched us Saturday, allowing PAU to stay in the game past 20 minutes, then failing to score (yet again) on several great chances. Only difference being- like the game against you- is that our pressing at the end paid off. Another injury time goal.

Looking at NDFC's GA, and knowing our impotence on offence, I predict a scoreless draw.

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'd agree you guys are missing that lil up front someone who can put the bludey thing in the back of the net. NDFC a good team but coming off a tough loss against ACBC interesting to see how they come out, should be a good one.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

ACBC and Poco should be a good one. Poco was very good vs usand if Poco fields a good team they will compete.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so dopeashell, thanks for starting the MOTW thread.
I've edited it to fit the format of past ones and changed the title to reflect the appropriate Week of game (week 12)

Carry on

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so dopeashell, thanks for starting the MOTW thread.
I've edited it to fit the format of past ones and changed the title to reflect the appropriate Week of game (week 12)

Carry on

cheers i knew it was too good to be true......

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco can beat ACBC if they have their full squad.

MOTW has to be Pomo vs. Sporting. Let's see how Pomo responds after a loss ... plus they have to face the bigman in the pipes for Sporting.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

It is usually against teams that you are "supposed" to beat.
Ex. Rangers-Dynamo '06 & '07

You are correct, and since you guys don't quite play well enough to get promoted, and we don't suck quite enough to get relegated we will see you again next year and you can ad 2008.

I am voting for Sporting / Gunners match, although I would normally say this would be no brainer win for the gunners. They showed some weakness losing to the Coachmen, though that is the type of team that IMO can take them on. Sporting I believe has been overachieving, but maybe not? Maybe they are for real.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw Poco play and they have a solid bunch of guys,Im not sure why they are so far down the table. We wont be takeing them lightly. Lots of good games this week, I am sure Moody will come out hard after last week. Hard to tell what will happen this weekend. Good luck to all.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You are correct, and since you guys don't quite play well enough to get promoted, and we don't suck quite enough to get relegated we will see you again next year and you can ad 2008.

Next time, I will play more than the 30 minutes in the second half (flew in from P.George just for that game (the whole "when you fall, get back on the horse" thing)...assuming you guys goon me like you did on March 4th.....

I guess I should have said '07 and '07.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate to admit this as it will feed their ego's I'm sure but I gotta tell you I miss Odog & ghouse getting everyone all worked up with their comments about how badly they are going to beat the team they will play that week. It also seems that the two of them feed off each other as neither one seems to say much without the other one around. I hope everyone is ready to freeze their bags off as I hear it is supose to hit -1 & -2 for the night games this weekend. I hope there is a few upsets this weekend as it will make the standings even tighter and more interesting. Goodluck everyone!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate to admit this as it will feed their ego's I'm sure but I gotta tell you I miss Odog & ghouse getting everyone all worked up with their comments .....

Kinda miss the Sporting guys too...and their talk about beating everyone with their newly signed Whitecaps.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's funny I play for Sporting and I miss hearing how we are going to beat everyone with our White Cap signings. Although I also have to say it's been alot more fun this year when we've kept our mouths shut and just played the game and have gotten some results. The boys are alot more focused and are playing well in front of me this season! I will take a win over some crazy but funny BS any day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0