Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div1] - MOTW Week 12

Who's your pick for MOTW - Week 12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
A lot of good potential match ups this week with possibilities to tighten up the upper half of the standings.I went with our game vs Warriors as the MOTW mainly because of last years result.For those of you unaware of the game I am talking about,Aldergrove were undefeated about halfway through the season and having their way with the rest of Div. 1 when they met us at their home pitch. Rangers went in and embarrassed them by beating them
5 -1, although I think the score was a little flattering for us.Because of this I think the Warriors will be out to make a statement this year against us.All this adds up to potentially close and entertaining game.

Rangers 2 - Warriors 1
ACBC 2 - Poco 3
NDFC 1 - Athletics 2
Coachmen 3 - Ald 1
TWU 3 - Razorbacks 0
Delta 2 - PAU 0
Chill 4 - Whall 1
Tsaw 2 GEU 2
Dynamo 2 -Arsenal 1
PM 2 - Sport 1

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Warriors are not nearly the same squad as last year. Rangers should have this one, no problem.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I recall the game v Aldergrove.
It was injury number 2 last year for me...(#3 was courtesy of the thugs at Dynamo;) )

I have never put out my back before....but did in this game 15 minutes in.
By the 25 minute I was laying supine, gazing at the clouds, listening to the game, until my ride could carry me to my waiting hot bath.

I couldn't move a muscle without pain....scary stuff.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I recall the game v Aldergrove.
It was injury number 2 last year for me...(#3 was courtesy of the thugs at Dynamo;) )

I have never put out my back before....but did in this game 15 minutes in.
By the 25 minute I was laying supine, gazing at the clouds, listening to the game, until my ride could carry me to my waiting hot bath.

I couldn't move a muscle without pain....scary stuff.

I guess you know your old when you remember past games you played by injuries received in said games instead of by the goals you score.:D

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew I was old when you started to pass me in training sessions....

It's called motivation.The way I look at it, the faster I finish the laps the sooner I can go for a smoke.You should try it,put a plate of pasta with a nice aged wine at the finish line and see how much faster you finish those laps.;)

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I definitely have to say I was rooting for Sporting this week. I'm in Athens right now! Obviously this is a tough game for the boys this week as Poco is a tough squad but we'll pull through. I say 4-1.

I am definitely not feeling the hassle of late, gotta get back into TTP when I get home, as I feel so out of the loop.

ACBC: Keep up the good work boys, we're taking this league by storm, as expected!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 2-0 Aldergrove

My head hurts....

Old Rangers came out and supported us.

Clubhouse was brilliant as usual.....

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Website's wrong!

Z - your head hurts? I think it was light out when Kurt and I shut down the clubhouse. Oww :eek: where's the med kit?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC 1-0 langley athletics

we were shocking they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Pretty much sums it up.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...ummm...yeah. That does about sum it up. To your team's credit, never stopped battling, never stopped running. The result was justified, given our terrible finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0