Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div1] MOTW - Week 13

MOTW - Week 13

• North Delta FC v Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 14 53.8%

Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 3 11.5%

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
There should be some very good games this weekend as there are a few games that involve teams that are sitting side by side in the standings. With the parity in the league you better show up to play every weekend. I do agree that the MOTW has to be NDFC & POMO. I can't comment on ND as I was away when we played them but as for POMO they are a well coached young team full of piss and vinegar and never quit.

POMO:2 - NDFC:1
ACBC:3 - Tsaww: 1 (But if it is cold Tsaww win)
SFC:1 - ND UTD:0
Coachmen:2 - Coq:0
TWU:2 - Warriors:1
Poco:2 - Athletic:1
Ald Utd:1 - PAU:0
GEU:2 - Whalley:1
Razorbacks:1 - Dynamo:1

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not touchin what ya said dude cause you have to show up to play and we didnt,,Your right on most parts as well..My guys dont like winter ball,,Nothin rong with that as I too would rather play in the summer,,As we just might do after the PCL meetings Later this month. We play the most soccer in the winter here and its a real bitch for me to get the guys out. So be it. I will do my best to not have that lame problem again. It is what it is. It frustrates me to no end.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not touchin what ya said dude cause you have to show up to play and we didnt,,Your right on most parts as well..My guys dont like winter ball,,Nothin rong with that as I too would rather play in the summer,,As we just might do after the PCL meetings Later this month. We play the most soccer in the winter here and its a real bitch for me to get the guys out. So be it. I will do my best to not have that lame problem again. It is what it is. It frustrates me to no end.

Nothing wrong with that:rolleyes: sad is what that is and your boys don't belong in premier if that is the attitude. Sure we all enjoy the warm weather but like you said we play in the winter here, and have been since we all started playing. Fukcing pathetic bunch with the mittens, legings and lack of commitment in the cold. After all you have invested in them they don't show up because of weather. Maybe those guys should be paying there own fees, boots, jerseys etc. I understand the frustration, on our team we would tell them to fukc off and find a new team no matter how talented they are.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the defence of the guys who never showed up,,They all had to work,sick on holiday or were injured.;)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the defence of the guys who never showed up,,They all had to work,sick on holiday or were injured.;)

Umm... yeah. ;)

Why defend them? I have a closed door policy for my guys on that, as in, do it once and the door is closed, with them on the outside. No-shows kill teams. Thankfully I only have one that I have to deal with, ahem...I hope he is reading now.... it will save me the trouble.

Work: Most people know their work schedule, and I am 100% that they all know the soccer schedule. This year it has been posted for months. Can't make it because of work is an considered an excuse about 7-10 days in advance (Unless your an on-call type?). I will excuse last minute cancelations from the Subway, McDonalds and Tim Hortons guys, after all, Mickey D's supports champions. (Its on their website)

Sick: Ummm.. gotta hate those illnesses that come out of the blue and hammer you. Better get rid of those guys, clearly their immune system is weak, OR..they could be harbouring dangerous diseases that you don't want around your..... "committed" or "temperature acclimatized" guys.

Injured: Gotta hate when they pull their "mitten muscle" just prior to games.

Anyhow, bit of a rant but I understand the plight. I have had 12+ different permit players up to field a team this year however pretty much all have been reasonable "excuses", which is the only reason I am still sane this season.

Good Luck this weekend. the snow can fk off!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
All these teams better be shitting their pants, as we are gonna come out on top of this league.

I get back in a week,and O-Dogis bringingthe best A game possible!

No more tying, no more losing. It's gonna be uphill from here!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are other good reasons to miss a game. :rolleyes:

We had a guy drive to Vancouver on the weekend, not find the field (Beaconsfield) and drive home (North Delta) . He left a message midway through the first half on my cell saying he wasn't coming as he couldn't find the field. He is one of the 3 adults in BC without a cell phone so we couldn't call him and didn't know where he was etc. That was a tad frustrating on Sunday. We won though, so who cares. He is normally the most reliable guy we have.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are other good reasons to miss a game. :rolleyes:

We had a guy drive to Vancouver on the weekend, not find the field (Beaconsfield) and drive home (North Delta) . He left a message midway through the first half on my cell saying he wasn't coming as he couldn't find the field. He is one of the 3 adults in BC without a cell phone so we couldn't call him and didn't know where he was etc. That was a tad frustrating on Sunday. We won though, so who cares. He is normally the most reliable guy we have.

REMINDS ME OF A COUPLE YEARS BACK IN A FUKIN CUP GAME... STARTING KEEPER COULDN'T MAKE THE GAME BECAUSE HIS HAMSTER PASSED AWAY THE NIGHT BEFORE. THE GOAKIE WAS 28 YEARS OLD:(

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All these teams better be shitting their pants, as we are gonna come out on top of this league.

I get back in a week,and O-Dogis bringingthe best A game possible!

No more tying, no more losing. It's gonna be uphill from here!

ill tell you something funny..your A game is other keepers B or C+ game...after watching you a couple of times already this year my advice to you is leave ttp alone and just enjoy your trip....insert backwards peace sign here...wanker...out

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners, what colour are you wearing tonight? Need to make sure my mittens and underpants match...

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously went with NDFC vs Gunners as MOTW.Should be a good hard fought battle between 2 young and talented teams.Picking Gunners to win a close one but hoping ND can pull off the win.

NDFC 1 - PM 2
Razorbacks 2 - Dynamo 3
Warriors 3 - TWU 1
Sporting 2 - Chill 0
Whalley 1 - Cobras 2
Tsaw 2 - ACBC 4
Poco 3 - Athletics1
AldU 2 - PAU 2
Arsenal 1 - Coachmen 4
Delta 1 - Rangers 3

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners will be wearing white tonight. with black mittens.

Is it acceptable to wear the trackpants under shorts in below 0 conditions on any other side then ACBC? :cool:

heres to hoping ND replaces corner flags with propane space heaters... maybe get one in the centre circle too...

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
zaurrini game in a nut shell: 2 megs, 1 nice free kick that didn't amount to anything, and well 89:30 useless minutes of realizing its time to move up to masters.

Pretty much sums it up....another 3 years

BUT, I stand by my point.

I have yet to see Moody this year....but I have seen ND twice. Nothing out there resembled talent.
Young, fit, hard working.....I might even throw in a good team (probably top 5 in the division)......but, I would leave talent out of the list of words to describe them.
Sorry if I hit a nerve.

PS I will probably get a third look at ND tonight after our match.
Please show me the talent.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please show me the talent.

It's in Masters. :D

Z - We are your destiny. ;)

Oh, and Jive:
We could tear your fcuking tight little bungies apart with every nerve ending inside them screaming for it to stop.
I'd like to insert a Mama joke here, due to my age vs. yours, but I gather it hurts people's feelings.

But good luck against those Gunners though.
I thought they were an OK team last year when we watched them in the undercard match in Nanaimo.
You know Nanaimo?
It's where they hold Provincial Cup finals from time to time.

Toot toot,
RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0