Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div1] MOTW - Week 9

[FVSL Div1] MOTW - Week 9

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
look i i figured out how to start a thread.....but now im not sure how to get that vote thing on here....so i gotta do it the old fashion way...
big games are.
TWU titans vs Peach arch utd
Ferries vs sporting
Geu cobras vs Port moody (geu smashed acbc could they knock off another top team)
Chilliwack vs aldergrove
NDFC vs surrey rangers....

its pretty easy i think..nd vs rangers is the motw for sure..two top teams with a little bit of history going at it again..rangers could catch us as they are three points behind us in the standings but we need a win to keep close to port moody as im sure they will win this weekend..we will be short a few starters and i wont be able to make it either but im sure the boys are up for the task....so there you have it somone with computer savey can add that poll thing for me id really think that would be special.....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: motw week 9

Near the bottom, when you start a new thread, you should see this....

Post a Poll
Yes, post a poll with this thread
Number of poll options: (Maximum: 10)

Check/click on the box next time.

Agreed, ND v 'Gers MOTW.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: motw week 9

Zaurrini...thanks for the tip ill do that next time.. one day (with your help) i will start a successful thread...until then....im out...

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have played both the Rangers and ND and the Rangers should beat ND with relative ease. Prediction 2-0 Rangers.

The other game of note is GEU vs Pomo. I am predicting or at least hoping for another GEU upset. If they play well they can do it. I know they can.

JTL

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cobra's with the pepto upset of the week 2-1

Jiro and K-Todd with the goals....oh and yoda will shut-down the gunners with his short shorts:D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were all pullin for the Rangers as this is the sort of help we need to finnish on top. We still play every top team except the Gunners so fate is still in our hands to finnish 2nd..So anyone up to take down the Gunners is what Im talkin about. After our lack luster performance vs GEU we need some help.
2nd is ok as we play a playoff vs the 9th place Preimer team..but 1st would be way better.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were all pullin for the Rangers as this is the sort of help we need to finnish on top. We still play every top team except the Gunners so fate is still in our hands to finnish 2nd..So anyone up to take down the Gunners is what Im talkin about. After our lack luster performance vs GEU we need some help.
2nd is ok as we play a playoff vs the 9th place Preimer team..but 1st would be way better.

"you should never leave your fate in the hands of others. the success is greater when accomplished by yourself" quote dopeashell- 2007..lol

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

2nd is not ok! The top team (ACBC) should be at the top, no questions asked.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2nd is not ok! The top team (ACBC) should be at the top, no questions asked.

the top team is at the top right now..thats what happens when you loose games buddy your not the best team...a record proves to all the other teams how good you are and your record has 2 losses.....im sick of your s*it....your not the best team if you were explain why your in third...your thoughts should be put in a paper bag and burned on someones door step cause your opinions are sh*t....all im gonna say for the rest of the year to you is you lost to the 16th place team...wanker..pretty much your just a lenord...thats it...out

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry i got caught up in a moment..sorry....lol

Your moment is that you are a jobber! End of season my friend. Where will you be? Last? God I hope so, then I can buy you a beer because you have nothing left to be excited about. Maybe I will watch your Div. 2 game.

My cell is 604-307-4171. Anybody gotta a problem call me. BTW, if you have no problem and wanna just grab a beer and not wallow in self pity, call me!

BAM!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't Dope's team in 2nd right now, with easily the most respectable GA (4) in the division? They must have a very good keeper.

They aren't a bad team...don't see them dropping points to the 16th place team in the division either. Looking over the long haul of a season, and I see them staying right where they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0