Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div1] MOTW - Week 9

[FVSL Div1] MOTW - Week 9

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
our goal comming into the season was to finish top 10..we have no coach and some guys havent played in a year..we put our old team back together and for now we are slowly getting back to how we played before...for a team thats played 80 games in the last year you should be heads and shoulders above anyone...
ghouse...3weeks away and your already counting back the days..you got three games to worry about before us i could give 2 sh*ts about who we play in three weeks...and just so you know im not for sale but im sure you'll be asking....
lol.....out

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do him a favour, just darkin it up for him it is fading with time

Now thats funny!

And ya Im countin the days to vs dopeashell
Im not worried about the other teams between us,,just you

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your moment is that you are a jobber! End of season my friend. Where will you be? Last? God I hope so, then I can buy you a beer because you have nothing left to be excited about. Maybe I will watch your Div. 2 game.
BAM!

ahhh odog. I don't have any bad blood between NDFC or ACBC, but if my experience tells me anything, ACBC will be lucky to finish 3rd this year. We took a couple points away from NDFC, adding one more GA to a team tied in the LEAGUE for fewest GA. I'm already looking forward to trying to do the same to you guys. You guys may be near the league high for GF, but that means shite if you can't play defense. I don't want to jump the gun for calling scores when you guys play NDFC, but I think you already know who my money will be on.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we will just have to score alot more goals,or tightin up the D,or fire Odog.
LOL

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we will just have to score alot more goals,or tightin up the D,or fire Odog.
LOL

Wow. Being slandered by my own coach. Must be a wakeup call to improve my game. Better watch out teams, as the dog is gonna get well rested and be the difference when it really matters!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahhh odog. I don't have any bad blood between NDFC or ACBC, but if my experience tells me anything, ACBC will be lucky to finish 3rd this year. We took a couple points away from NDFC, adding one more GA to a team tied in the LEAGUE for fewest GA. I'm already looking forward to trying to do the same to you guys. You guys may be near the league high for GF, but that means shite if you can't play defense. I don't want to jump the gun for calling scores when you guys play NDFC, but I think you already know who my money will be on.

Don't be foolish now. ACBC is the way to go!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's some material for the cans in some west end bars.

:D

Throw that number up for sure. I'm cute, gorgeous, I have what many chicks call a "baby holding an apple", play on the best team in BC, and have a coach that has the best view in the city.

Who cares if I get that one random dude, for all random dudes calling me aka JTL I get the hot chicks wanting to get it doggy style!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah,,I dont remember you in the change room. But again it always happens so fast ,,right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0