Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - December '04/January '05

Which team has impressed you the most so far this season?

• Aldergrove

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Dewdney FC

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • GEU Knights

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other. Who?

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse I think #22 had a bad case of little man syndrome.
Our left mid scores two goals and has a good game and you call him the slowest guy in div one. I can't figure out why players aren't beating down our door to play for a coach like you, after all there is nothing like public criticism.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMU 2 Players 1

good game problem is we can't find the damn net! Started the game with twelve players TC broke his nose 12 minutes in I Seperated my AC joint in the sholder but had to play the rest of the game cause another guy on or team got concussed... it was definatly a tail of two halfs DMU looked good in the first capitalizing on a couple defensive blunders and the second half we had so many chances but blasting them just over the bar... well thats how the seasons going..... on to the last place battle next week...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think most games will be cancelled this weekend but here are the results if the games take place.

Aldergrove 2 Knights 1 - Knights have been beaking off all year that Aldergrove do not deserve to be in first place, well here is your chance to prove it and do your buddy Rex a favor.

Rangers 2 Sporting 2 - Yes the battle of Surrey who wants to sit at the top of the dung hill. With such a prize on the line I call a tie.

Razorbacks 3 Moody 0 - Yes Rexy's rollers keep on rolling and he will be hoping for some help from his new best friends at GEU. Good to here Stew got one on the weekend and not surprising it was from a free kick as he definitly is the best in the league at taking them. Why do my lips taste like ass?

Lowlanders 2 Raiders 1 - Raiders have been playing well lately and we once again have been hit with the injury bug but hopefully we can pull one out.

Players 0 Langley 2 - Langley seems to be playing a little better and I think it is too late to avoid relegation but you don't want to end up in dead last.

kick_it7

Mar 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OH come on Millhouse you don't even let me enjoy it for a second before you bring up that whole pace-challenged issue...and to add insult to the issue I receive a comparison to Mr. Beanbag...If I didn't have a complex before this, I do now.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
rex...assuming u boys stay in the top 2...are u wanting to go premier??

Aldergrove is right in that hole....good div.1 team, bad premier team...hopefully if they go they can make some adjustments from last year so they can stay up for good. They definately work hard, just dont know if they have enough talent to really compete at the prem level.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Milhouse I think #22 had a bad case of little man syndrome.
Our left mid scores two goals and has a good game and you call him the slowest guy in div one. I can't figure out why players aren't beating down our door to play for a coach like you, after all there is nothing like public criticism.

What can I say, my coaching abilities are thanks to Buckfast, Sean Sneddon and John Mantei...that explains everything doesn't it. ;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
What can I say, my coaching abilities are thanks to Buckfast, Sean Sneddon and John Mantei...that explains everything doesn't it. ;)

Add Sid and you've got a fine Special Olympics basketball team.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse I thought all your coaching inspirations came from that pop up coaches handbook you are always carry with you.

Young-gun

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow..... I havent read the shite on here in awhile......Usually i read some pretty shocking crap.......But Chaplain's Keeper......... your an idiot.... Who threatens someoneone over ttp? You dont even play! Jock is twice the player you ever were in your prime. get a life has been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young-gun said:
Wow..... I havent read the shite on here in awhile......Usually i read some pretty shocking crap.......But Chaplain's Keeper......... your an idiot.... Who threatens someoneone over ttp? You dont even play! Jock is twice the player you ever were in your prime. get a life has been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone threatened jock!?! :mad:
he's the bomb,... baby!
and 3 times the player you ever were.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week have been very dissipointed - I come on here everyday hoping one or all of the black tights to run thier mouths about how good they are and how they are going to destroy aldergrove.... One of two things must have happen either they have matured as a team and want to do the talking with their play on the field.... or they are scared.... tough call!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is human nature to be de-motivated by fear, so I'm guessing they're a bunch yellow pussies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly everyone thought on here the Knights would be demoted again this season and proved to everyone on "the field" that there for real and here to stay. Not only are they top three but there fighting to win this league. :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You / they are only 4 points out of 8th, 6 points out of 2nd, and 12 out of first. Not fighting to win the league, but not fighting to avoid demotion, either. One could argue the season is a success from that standpoint alone, but I would also argue the 1st division hasn't exactly been as challenging as in recent years, where you had the old Rangers, the Storm, Aldergrove, DFC, and the Raiders in fine form.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude you forgot Poco United back when they (we) were good before Captain cabbage got ahold of them and turned them into the divisions toilet. I agree the division isn't as strong as it has been in the past but it is more balanced as you have pointed out by how close the difference between being a top three finisher and playing in the eighth place play off.

Franchise I don't think people thought you would get relegated I think people just don't like you guys because of your off field actions and people knew you were not as good as you thought you were. You have surprised some people with your skill and speed but I knew you guys had that from playing against you guys before but you still lack that team experience that will make you a really good team. That will come and I really look forward to what you guys will have to say then :rolleyes: .

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think possibly the 2003/2004 season could have been a bit of an anomoly as the Storm being added to the division last year really gave it a big boost.

I'm unsure if the division is overall no different now from the 2002/2003 year and before.

I'm very curious to see how you guys fare in the Pak run.
I think a couple of teams could surprise.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger: as of right now, the only 1st div team or Cat team I see doing anything is Aldergrove. They play the right style to have success in a Cup run, plus they have a hell of a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0