Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who will be the best of Division 2? Same question goes here as in the other 2002/2003 threads, who is in this division? We'll start the poll, and see how things go from there.

All Division 2 banter can be heard here.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Royals will win the division- even without a certain inspirational leader in midfield who may be moving on this year. :rolleyes: Same core comming back, as well as the same coach.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They sure are.

It's been awhile, but the Sheep Fcuker returns with a vengence. Welcome back Stryker.

Seriously, aside from half the team weighing half a ton each, how do the Tigers look this year? Will the fighting for promotion, or just to stay up?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not if you're playing!

Hey I love sheep, good to see ya baaaaack!
Rumor has it the vancouver boys are scared to post now on these threads due to the abuse you thru at them last time. :rolleyes: Hey with div 4 added talent you're right the team is bound to win at least one game this year:D

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Girth
We were thinking about adding you to our roster but gay blue just doesnt go with our team colours.:D

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

The Tigers lost 5 players this year and picked up 5 new ones and we are still lokking for a goalie. I think this could be another long year............But you never know.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

Players that have moved on

Bernie – Cat
Chris – Cat
John – Police Academy(Leaves on Saturday)
Derek – Bad knee
Wilkes

The other new pickups are Troy, two guys from Allouette Cat team and some new guy I dont know.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ooops. My fault. I forgot I closed them until the allignments are figured out.

I spoke with Wilkes yesterday and he is playing this year. He just decided to take the summer off. Can't blame him really.

Do you want Bernie back? Please?:(

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Odd shaped bodies

Hey I love sheep GEU's div two problem is as follows, They have really BIG players and really small players, they need some average sized players. You just added to the problem! If the opposition gets by a small player chances are he knows the next pilon will be a BIG player. You guys sound like you'd kick ass in chess (big pieces and small pieces). Give it a thought and get back to me.

S

Speedy

Girth old buddy...

Sensational insight into Division 2. The boys will be in tough, but I don't think we should under estimate I LOVE SHEEP's commitment, dedication, skills and brute physical strength! The guy is as good as gold in those goal mouth situations. (The only problem being you can't score from the bench) Well I expect it will be a long and tough season, but the one bright spot will be I LOVE SHEEP's presence on the field! If anyone can bring respectability to the Tigers in Div 2, it's I LOVE SHEEP!!!

By the way Girth, when your IQ raises to 28, SELL!!!!!!!!

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
is the poll right at the top at the page, or does it still have to be updated, because i thought that SUFC had been promoted into second div?

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
star

The teams in dark are not confimed yet. This is why the poll is closed right now untill the proper alignment is released.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth

You say our team is full of pylons. There are know pylons on this team, only sheer talented fit and full of finesse players who would give the cat boys a run for there money.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pilons

Play by play:(GEU div2 vs GEU cat) (If they were to play)

And the balls in play well it's the fat guy to the really fat guy, nice toe punt to small skinny guy but off his knee and out. Cat possesion,medium well fit guy to tall lean guy flick pass to quick good looking guy,inside outside holy crap div2 looks like they just came from all you can eat buffet, here comes the shot,boy it looks like a cracker and the keeper.... trips and my god that might be the sloppiest defending I've seen in some time.

Final score cat-(11) div 2-(0):D :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction time:

Poco City Hotspur vs. Aldergrove United: Poco
Peace Arch United vs. Langley United FC B: Langley
Surrey Coyotes vs. GEU Tigers: Tigers
Surrey FC Royals vs. North Delta Players: SFC
Poco City Fury vs. SUFC: Poco