Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golden

Nice to see the Sheep Shagger is back in business.
:D

Absolutely lovin' it!

:cool:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hump anyones sheep

Now guys be nice to sheep fondler, working at the albion fare this year he wasn't able to get some alone time with the barn animals instead he had to run the main gate. Next year well have to get you in doing the circus act with the goats like the year before, you were outstanding. :wa:

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now I happened to see the GEU, Surrey game over the past weekend. First off I'd like to thank the GEU teams for graciously handing over their fields to support such an incredible charity, The Terry Fox Foundation. Wonderful sports these fellas.

Next, I would like to comment on the playing. There was some terrific offense generated by both teams. Surrey's offense was able to get through due to some of GEU's defensive breakdowns, however, very understable as quite a few of GEU's fellas were feeling the spirits from the prior evening. GEU offense was allowed to break through because of their wicked ability to control the ball and often overpower and outplay the lacklustre Surrey defense.

No, not a game for anyone to brag about, especially Golden Ears, as it was apparent that GEU possesed greater skill and better team chemisty than their oppenents.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who will win Div 2. My guess Sikh United FC

i watched SUFC play last year, they dominated the division. I expect them to be contenders for top spot this season. They havent had their full squad out thus far due to unfortunate incidents, and they wont this weekend either, but expect a SUFC team that will amaze a lot of teams in this lonely Div 2. They are unheard of at the moment, but expect to be familiar with them because they will make the teams in this division scratch their heads and awww in amazement.

This is a gaurantee from a wanna be player!!

:knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Kokanee......re: SUFC

Since you seem like you know so much about SUFC, do they have the same dominating team as last year when they won div.3? Also confirm this rumour if you can that Miller from Akal is signing with them and that SUFC is pitching out some money towards players in an effort to go to div.1.:rolleyes:

Hard Ballz:D

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even without their full sqaud SUFC didn't even show a hint of domination or brilliance. Perhaps we're not speaking of the same SUFC team.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardy Ballz

Yes SUFC is back, with a stronger team than last year, they have droped some of there players known as "player haters". My understanding is that Miller from Akal will not be signing with SUFC, because he is too tall he cant see his shoes. However, this is just relayed to me, i can not gaurantee nor confirm this signing.
And yes, rumor has it that SUFC management has been throwing money around, unconfirmed reports have Gur Johal back with a 10 rupee raise, however this is unconfirmed. But if this is true he would be a great prize for the SUFC team for his excellent goaltending capabilities.
Iwill keep you posted to further player transactions.

And here starts the party of SUFC winning Div 2.
:knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee

Who has Miller gone to?
The kid can play no doubt.

Is Sikh United the same side as the Sikh Temple Knight Summer League side?

Is it related to the U-21 side that did well in the BCs last year?

Just curious as I have to admit there is decent talent there,

RF

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger

Sikh United IS NOT THE SAME as Sikh Temple. Sikh Temple plays in Div 1 VMSL, while united plays in Div 2 FVSL. Temple is, however, the team you guys played in the summer league. However, that was a watered down version of the team. Their U21's also play in the VMSL.

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are only two good things about Surrey, football is not one, however, the Patullo and Port Mann Bridges leaving Surrey are the best things about Surrey.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes?

I think we've all been underestimating the Coyotes. They have the best tent in all of the Fraver Valley, and are 2-0, led by their star mid-fielder, Socko. That's right folks, he wears the socks on his hands, but the ref wouldn't let him play with the balaclava.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers win again. Now undefeated. This week’s victim was the Poco City Hot Heads who couldn’t keep their mouths shut and cost themselves an early second half red. What a bunch of whiney little girls. A very good young team but no match for the older more experienced GEU squad.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A nice observation of Poco. One decent player on the whole team. #8. If he does'nt score their team does'nt. GEU tied for tops. How did Surrey FC do? Thats a rhetorical question lads. Looks like your theory of GEU's demise goes down the toilet. But at least they get to enjoy another week in purgatory.:wa:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are in the wrong league

I think the GEU Tigers are in the wrong league. We are destoying teams and we are finding the competition way to easy. We belong in Div 1 at the very least. I'm sure other teams have noticed our extream talent and dominance of the Div 2 league. So far the teams we have played belong in Div 4.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree. You're 2 wins, one tie, and have scored 3 goals in three games. You are destroying teams, and must be too good for div 2 with a record and boatload of goals like that.:rolleyes:

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quitting

Actually due to the Tigers dominence of the league we as a team have decided to tell the league that they should just hand the title to you guys. Our team as well as others must have realised that no-one can catch them. Were going to postpone practices till after Christmas and wait till the Presidents cup starts. I hope to god though we dont get drawn against the Tigers though.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red,

I wouldn't even bother with the President's Cup. Even if the Royals do make it to the finals, they'll be up against the mighty GEU Tigers (who have sooooooo much experience in winning games over the past three years), and they'll surely slaughter you guys- like tie 0-0.:rolleyes:

I'd advise simply folding your deck, and making an application for an entry to the VMSL 2nd division. Either that, or indoor. Anything to avoid those Tigers.:rolleyes:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers

Take notice!!! The GEU Tigers are for real. We are like the Harlem Globetrotters, pretty to watch and full of surprizes. Look out Div 1.:p

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree

I whole-heartedly agree! Very, very pretty to watch. The Real Madrid of the FVSL. I challenge anyone to compete with the Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0