Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Division 3 Pre-Season Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well,it's always a tough match playing on tiny Ron Ralph.Our keeper almost scored a goal last year on a long punt down field!!!

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey kjohns, if you're looking at last year's standings to figure out which is the easiest group of div3, note that the 10th place div 3a team beat the 6th and 3rd place teams from div3c, 2-0 and 3-0 respectively. tougher group than it looks and definitely got tougher with you guys joining up!

I hope your not talking pre season raul cause we finished third place in 3c last year. If you are, then because we beat 2 div two middle of the pack teams in cup play does that make their divisions easeir.

Think for the love of God think ;). What I have learned over the years is don't take any team for granted. Look at Abbotsford year before they were dead last and last year they got promoted.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
does anybody know what pegasus is in 3a?

I was wondering the same thing. I guess we'll find out Saturday night. They aren't related to the VMSL team are they? Wouldnt make any sense to be in different leagues. I know they arent related to the other SFC Teams - the bullets and stars.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i have no clue? it might be the div 2team that got sent down, or the team that was in div 3a last year?? who know's

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone got any idea on how 3a well end up this year? lufc nomads gotta be the fav's! but with sfc stars and pegasus comeing down there sure to make things tough! also watch out for the geu phoenix they added alot of new div 2 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0